1. July 4, 2018  
    4.0 was like my fav time to play wow on retail honestly it all kinda went downhill when Ruthless rolled around.

2. July 4, 2018  
    It has been an amazing experience to play with you all. We all knew this day would come and we could do nothing to stop it. Thank you for making Neltharion the best cata server I've ever played.

R.I.P. Neltharion 2015-2018.

Spoiler: Show

My very first SS on Neltharion when everyone was still naked.
    Now we can't beat up people. It was fun for the time. Snacky stealth so we can't see her.
    Spoiler: Show

3. July 4, 2018  

4. July 4, 2018  

this is gorerr

HI people remember me ? i am gorerr the rogue its been a pleasure to meet and play with yall all the times we had was quality times love and peace

5. July 4, 2018  
    Damn it actually happened, ty for the memories and friends I gained from Nelth! o/

6. July 4, 2018  
    2days ago btw.
    Information regarding this will come soon.
    The communication between community and staff is insane once again.
    How hard can it be to give information about what will happen or how about you give information before you randomly delete stuff.
    Edited: July 4, 2018 Reason: typo

7. July 4, 2018  
    Can we get a new nelth please I gotta donate

8. July 4, 2018  
    Du kan ikke drepe meg (:
    Long live neltharion Kappa
    Edited: July 4, 2018 Reason: Typo

9. July 4, 2018  
    What a terrible mistake by Warmane. If only they had vision, they could make Nelth the best private cata server around.
    But i guess its easier to stop maintain it and just shut it down. Great job, staff keep it going.

10. July 4, 2018  
    Tbh they could still make it the best server ,if only they wanted to.

11. July 4, 2018  
    Damn it actually happened, ty for the memories and friends I gained from Nelth! o/
    Ilu, Dani!

I haven't played on here in quite a while, but still held out hope that they would change their minds and do something to save this realm. It was on this server that I found the only good guild I've ever seen on WoW, they knew how to play the game and actually act like adults, something that just does not exist on this game. To all the people from The Ascendants, thanks for being awesome, I miss you guys very much. I will continue playing Cata, but damn I really miss all my mounts and pets and my pretty transmogs. See ya, Warmane!

-Periwinkle

12. July 5, 2018  
    The Warmane cata server just never recovered after the "Moltdown". The population numbers were low, the staff had the intention of closing it shaking the faith of players resulting in many not investing time or coming to the server. It was doomed since that announcement.

However, there is value in keeping players within a "Walled Garden" like Blizzard's Battle.net or EA's Origin. It's important to keep players within the connected community to promote existing services, even if some of the servers aren't incredibly healthy or popular. You want players to stay within the Warmane community, game development companies have learned this years ago.

So with that said, I hope or expect that they will do something with Cataclysm. Maybe something similar to what they did for TBC, by porting Trinitycore to support 2.4.3 packets and such. There is such a significant data difference between 3.3.5 and 4.x though sadly. It won't be nearly as easy and will definitely not yield the same increase in player population that the TBC work did.

Maybe it's time to start Cata as an opensource community project? It's possible that the community itself may have value to contribute back to the maintenance of the project if it's not valuable enough to work on internally.

Either way I miss the pre-moltdown days of playing my shaman on Cata. When it was still populated.

13. July 5, 2018  
    Cant fix it so just shut it down, guess it's best for the amalgamation it has become.

Farewell Neltharion you changed my life...

14. July 5, 2018  
    I want to know will there be any refunds or compensation given to the people who lost hundreds or thousands of dollars in real life money. we dont care about matching dollar for dollar but to give us nothing, after taking away everything we have spent and including the time we have put in to those characters. giving us nothing is a low blow to all Neltharion players. Even 10% of the coins weve spent.

15. July 5, 2018  
    It better be hella good announcement for making people wait like this, haha.

First ... 56789 ... Last