1. July 3, 2018  
    Yeah I agree with @kargue , its over , if u see that GM's ,moderators,developers dont give a $$$$ you cant force them to make another server if thats not what they wanna do , cant u see they already got bored of fixing 2 BC server so they merge 2 of them into 1, like srsly :P

2. July 3, 2018  
    It was a lot of fun to play on this realm. I hate you all. :)

3. July 3, 2018  
    I was just thinking and there is no way they will release Cata, they just dont have that much developers to fix 4 expansions, especially 2 servers in Wotlk,but they could've open new cata server instead of BC, for real tho

4. July 3, 2018  
    I was just thinking and there is no way they will release Cata, they just dont have that much developers to fix 4 expansions, especially 2 servers in Wotlk,but they could've open new cata server instead of BC, for real tho

Well do they really need to fix cata that much?how about get the existing server,wipe it clean and make it progressive starting with 4.1 content ?

5. July 3, 2018  
    yeah i know its doesnt need to be a f**king retail or something, just to make it playable and then fix minor bugs, etc,i just love cata and i dont wanna move to other servers bcz im here since like 2011 lul

6. July 3, 2018  
    @Obnixious
    You can't tell us what's going to be happend right now cause we're only PLAYERS?! I spent ****ing 3 years on Neltharion and now i don't know what's going to be with my chars.... LoL?!
    No comment about this.
    And all the time you keep talking about population, why it was getting worse after the voting for keeping server up.
    Well when warmane said they won't close it, they didn't said that we will get more bugs and no fixes, so i just left this server like another ppl. Also warmane promissed a lot and nothing has been done.

7. July 3, 2018  
    yeah i know its doesnt need to be a f**king retail or something, just to make it playable and then fix minor bugs, etc,i just love cata and i dont wanna move to other servers bcz im here since like 2011 lul
    Many people do like Cata,but many was pushed away with the meltdown.i did quit after that happen and never looked to cata again,mostly because it was really not appealing to me to start all over again from 0 on 4.3 content server.But if its fresh start i personally will be back and i am sure many other players will do the same.

8. July 3, 2018  
    @Obnixious
    You can't tell us what's going to be happend right now cause we're only PLAYERS?!
    No, I can't, as Moderators haven't received any information about this themselves.

9. July 3, 2018  
    Okey, it was preassure to play with you guys, CYA Neltharion farewell :D

10. July 3, 2018  
    bout time they shut it down imo. strictly from a financial point of a view I doubt the realm was paying for its own upkeep for a while now.

11. July 3, 2018  

12. July 3, 2018  
    I can see them do a poll on whether or not people want some sort of fresh and progressive Cata realm, and based on the result of said poll they'll decide if it's really worth it.
    Or I could be wrong and they've scrapped it forever.

13. July 3, 2018  

14. July 3, 2018  
    Same! hopefully something that can satisfy heavy contributors

15. July 3, 2018  
    If there will be fresh 4.0.6 , i will play cata again like i did for 4 years on Frostwolf before mop came out PogChamp

First ... 34567 ... Last