1. July 2, 2018  

Neltharion removed , RIP Cata

I wanna say I had the best experience in this expansion and I met beatiful people who really made my Cata playtime much more better ,thank you all ( Gorgoroth fam )

Saber

2. July 2, 2018  

3. July 2, 2018  

4. July 2, 2018  
    Information regarding this will come soon.

5. July 2, 2018  
    Now I want to see what are they going to do with the coins Ive spent there..

6. July 2, 2018  

7. July 2, 2018  
    Now I want to see what are they going to do with the coins Ive spent there..
    same
    RIP Neltharion Q_Q

8. July 2, 2018  
    See you on the other side.
    Edited: July 2, 2018

9. July 2, 2018  

10. July 2, 2018  
    All those memories shall not be forgotten. PepeHands

11. July 2, 2018  
    Never use a mammoth when recording videos. One of the most goddamn ugliest mounts ever.

12. July 2, 2018  
    Neltharion wasn't a server that had 10k+ players or whatsoever ,but still,it was a place where ppl made friends with others ,it was a place of beatiful community who had fun in both pvp and pve,a place where ppl found their soul mates,lets remember what Neltha really was ,and still ,after they closed it, i still want to beleive they will remake cata or wipe it ,hope Warmane reads this :)

13. July 2, 2018  

14. July 2, 2018  
    Oh Proterean, please fast information,

I am very much in the expectation of how this is going to end, very recently, icecrown friends came to try new content in tasting, now it has this news, in a few weeks we are already doing BH and DS again.

We have planned to continue doing all DS, but this news ... oh this news.

15. July 2, 2018  
    :(

Man many things could be done to save Neltharion, like:

- Make trainer costs 20% of the original cost like it was done on TBC
    - Make people start with all fly paths open alredy, (this first two, to motivate new players to keep leveling)
    - Unite Horde Auction House with Ally Auction House
    - Make Trade chat shared with Horde and Alliance; keeping Global, General and any other chat still faction specific (this last two, for a better integration between the few players that are still playing there)

123 ... Last