1. July 5, 2018  
    Yeaaah exactly @enchiii

2. July 5, 2018  
    Guys there wont be any coins refund ,it's your choice to donate or not Warmane doesnt give a f about this topic,trust me,the only coins you'll get is 50 coins and 5 free lvl 85 chars if cata gets wiped

3. July 5, 2018  
    I'm glad to see that something is done to the realm situation, no matter the outcome. It was about time.
    I haven't played for a year now, but Molten/Warmane's cataclysm will always be in my heart.

So many good memories to look back at, from my boys at HODOR who took me in when I was just a noob, to The Ascendants- one of the best guild experiences I've ever had. Not to forget my own guild- Unknown. We had a goal to be the best raiding guild on the server, something I would say we accomplished. I couldn't have done it without you guys and I had such an amazing time with all of you.

PvP wise, I'm sure most of you at some point got crit by one of my three Bone-Link rogues (sorry, not sorry). That being said, I would like to mention DONORS, you guys are awesome. I have so many good memories with you as well, from the one man blf-rogue army- trying to **** up your premades (mostly by oneshotting Twoez or Abbi), to the day I got invited to join your guild and started doing rated bg's with you.

Thank you all for the glory days, and if anyone ever wants to hit me up my discord is Misan#3776

Peace o/

4. July 5, 2018  
    To be honest, Nelth had around 150-200 players on a good day which is really embarrassing for a company like Warmane. I can understand why they decided to shut it down.

Nevertheless, i think warmane staff can turn things around and advertise & open a x1 / x5 cata server FRESH realm. With a little bit of hope of success.

Greetings,
    Dejan

5. July 5, 2018  
    Guys there wont be any coins refund ,it's your choice to donate or not
    True, but Warmane says this:

Donations are voluntary and cover the following:
    - Dedicated servers, including live, internal and backup servers
    - Professional staff and service expenses
    - Security expenses, including anti-DoS services
    - Development and expansion of website and realm infrastructure
    - Maintenance and promotion of Warmane on social and video platforms
    - Seasonal tournament prize pools

Looks like they don't use our money for development or anything. So a refund would be nice amirite

6. July 5, 2018  
    I'm glad to see that something is done to the realm situation, no matter the outcome. It was about time.
    I haven't played for a year now, but Molten/Warmane's cataclysm will always be in my heart.

So many good memories to look back at, from my boys at HODOR who took me in when I was just a noob, to The Ascendants- one of the best guild experiences I've ever had. Not to forget my own guild- Unknown. We had a goal to be the best raiding guild on the server, something I would say we accomplished. I couldn't have done it without you guys and I had such an amazing time with all of you.

PvP wise, I'm sure most of you at some point got crit by one of my three Bone-Link rogues (sorry, not sorry). That being said, I would like to mention DONORS, you guys are awesome. I have so many good memories with you as well, from the one man blf-rogue army- trying to **** up your premades (mostly by oneshotting Twoez or Abbi), to the day I got invited to join your guild and started doing rated bg's with you.

Thank you all for the glory days, and if anyone ever wants to hit me up my discord is Misan#3776

Peace o/
    Thank you Misan and Coco,for accepting me in such a great guild such as Unknown ,i was 10 yrs Younger than most of y'all but just in few days i fitted in like a grown a$$ man ,i had the best experience in the whole server when i was with you Guys ,tho it was short ,it stil left a special place in my heart ,thank you .
    Saber

7. July 5, 2018  
    leave it on 4.0.x and maybe a chance of success.
    Honestly I would stop playing icecrown and rebirth my fire mage or enhancement shaman duel stomper

8. July 5, 2018  
    I hate wotlk tbh i remember the days where u cant use flying mounts in some zones ,story is too boring,so many factors that for me make it the worst expansion in the whole wow (my personal opinion )

9. July 5, 2018  
    leave it on 4.0.x and maybe a chance of success.
    Honestly I would stop playing icecrown and rebirth my fire mage or enhancement shaman duel stomper
    Honestly any patch that is not 4.3 will be success.

10. July 5, 2018  
    I personally don't care, but...

Refunding coins shouldn't hurt Warmane that much, even if players decide to put the coins they get back to another expansion, they still have the player itself playing in their servers. Doesn't even have to be ALL coins, just something. Even after moltdown, users who absolutely never donated got like 30 coins on their account along with free level ups, if I remember correctly.

Merge with frostwolf would be nice, but then again that server is so buggy, espeically when it comes to levelling. It's gonna feel so bad for the cataclysm players to arrive at frostwolf at 85 and boom, can barely level up. But if it would merge, I hope they gonna put more effort into development.

If resetting cataclysm, then again, I hope some work will be put into the realm itself. Otherwise we gonna end back right where we are right now.

There's such a big demand for cata / mop from players in this community and other, and Warmane is known to actually have the server up and running for years, which a lot of people respect. If they would do something about it, ofcouse more people are gonna join. No one is interested in dead/buggy realm and that's the harsh truth. Look how well TBC, WotLK is doing just because it's getting worked and cared of.

But if the announcement is gonna be a goodbye only, then it's just sad.

Hoping for some info soon from the staff.
    Edited: July 5, 2018 Reason: typo

11. July 5, 2018  
    I'm sad to see it go, but at the same time it was needed.

I'm just waiting on a staff statement as to what is going on regarding this whole situation.

12. July 5, 2018  
    FOR THE HORDE ! Multiboxing Neltharion Andrew(Arpeccop)

Edited: July 5, 2018

13. July 5, 2018  
    Rip Nelth, Hail Infected

14. July 5, 2018  

15. July 5, 2018  
    Btw how come they didn't remove nelt forum section?

First ... 678910 ... Last