1. July 3, 2018  
    150 ppl watching Neltharion forums nonstop, everyone is so scared for the worst to come, lets just hope for the best and we get a wipe :( #savecata

2. July 3, 2018  
    As a founding member and former event leader of FATALITY, one of the greatest guilds and dynasties on Warmane on all of Cataclysm, I have to admit the post wipe Neltharion period was my best wow experience and quite possibly my best gaming experience of all time. I made quite few good friends, many brother-in-arms but countless bitter rivals.

It was a long and exhausting road till I fully achieved greatness and finally ascended the God of War throne. During my reign of terror as the War God that started in early 2015 and ended in summer 2016 with my departure I played a major part in the notorious Neltharion forum wars and participated in multiple intense in-game rivalries against then-top alliance PvP guilds including Devils Death Squad, Anarchy Inc, Infected and countless underdog guilds.

I had countless individual as well as guild-oriented successes and unforgettable memories on my relatively short-lived stay on Neltharion despite the fact that Nelth was never huge on population after the wipe and was only declining as time passed. It was a legendary story of pride, persistence and resolve.

Sincerely,
    M

3. July 3, 2018  
    Close it down , becous no wipe will bring back people atm i see 5 people who wants wipe , if they wipe the server they will get the same server state at it was

4. July 3, 2018  
    I just hope Warmane will do the right thing and give cata a chance

5. July 3, 2018  
    I just hope Warmane will do the right thing and give cata a chance
    go outside jesus do you see how you post on the forums all day

6. July 3, 2018  
    Its 12 am here dafuq am i supposed to do

7. July 3, 2018  
    Just fix it up and motivate people to go and play back... Cata is one of the greatest.

8. July 4, 2018  
    the best you guys can hope for is free transfer to mop and maybe starter gear on 2 charactors
    they are not going put work into this, that means no wipe. it's gone.

9. July 4, 2018  
    It has been an amazing experience to play with you all. We all knew this day would come and we could do nothing to stop it. Thank you for making Neltharion the best cata server I've ever played.

R.I.P. Neltharion 2015-2018.

Spoiler: Show

My very first SS on Neltharion when everyone was still naked.

10. July 4, 2018  
    I'm always againts the wipe and redo 4.0

because with the same group of people, same implementation, it still going to bring you to 4.3 and dead realm again. Only buying extra time and donation for 3-4 years. The group that pouring to Wotlk are part of those groups that left Nelth. Warmane just have certain group of people that jumping from one expansion to another.

Unless the owner are planning a different approch, then may be new server last longer.

but oh well, ty for the good times.

11. July 4, 2018  

12. July 4, 2018  

13. July 4, 2018  
    I am actually shocked there is still no official statement from the stuff about their missing Cataclysm realm.

14. July 4, 2018  
    It's going to stay that way for few days, even weeks, I hope they wont ,after many weeks make an announcement like :hey we are closing the server. they're working on something for sure .

15. July 4, 2018  

First ... 45678 ... Last