1. July 6, 2018  

Nice

From 4.0.6 to 4.3.4 till moltdown EZ

422k hp in Cata PogChamp
    Now all players (cata) players around the world waiting for New cata realm at warmane... Why? Bcuz warmane best private server in the world and all waiting for 4.0.6 and im one of them
    #ForTheHorde

Warforge

2. July 6, 2018  
    Thanks for all the memories

Farewell to my friends, till next time

https://imgur.com/a/j8htZmt
    Edited: July 6, 2018

3. July 6, 2018  

4. July 6, 2018  
    Thanks for all the memories

Farewell to my friends, till next time

https://imgur.com/a/j8htZmt
    So those were the names you've been trying to hide from me :p

5. July 7, 2018  
    Long gone are the days I played WoW but I am shocked Cataclysm is closing down! However... Just like any realm, no expansion lasts forever. Thank you Warmane for supporting Cataclysm since patch 4.0.6 - Molten WoW, which was 7 years ago! This expansion may have closed down but the memories will live on forever.

Here is an old screenshot I took 6 years ago prior Moltdown:

Here's a random picture to show how populated this server really was back in its prime:

Here's a photograph at present:

Oh gee i miss the old warsong days where i would hang out on eversong woods or goldshire being my altoholic self never becoming good at any class or spec, btw you ganked me countless times at EW good old days..

6. July 7, 2018  
    time to bring the F R E S H with 4.0.6 and 372 wep in cash shop ;) good ol time

really old nelth video when warmane used to be molten-wow. and Rirg just being Rirg :D

I met so many people playing on this realm.. just sitting around in elwynn and ****ing around.
    Edited: July 7, 2018

7. July 7, 2018  
    Sad but probably the best I guess :'o

8. July 7, 2018  
    Oh gee i miss the old warsong days where i would hang out on eversong woods or goldshire being my altoholic self never becoming good at any class or spec, btw you ganked me countless times at EW good old days..
    Doesn't surprise me, I killed everyone in Eversong Forest haha. What was your name?

9. July 7, 2018  
    I would like to drop yet another massive shout out to all my fans out there for supporting me over the years, couldn't have done it without you guys!

Thanks Infected, DDS, The Crew, Solstice for always being there whenever I felt like getting some juicy kills! Didn't manage to get the honorable 250k achievement though, stuck at 170k. Very sad to see the boys and grills leaving the realm - destroying my farm. Now the realm is about to leave us it feels like, warmane hello?

About time you restart this **** and let the man himself Hurricane do your advertising.

Make Nelth great again
    Spoiler: Show
    Ya know, i'm an activated man.. what can I say?! Activated & Startklar

Doesn't surprise me, I killed everyone in Eversong Forest haha. What was your name?
    I remember your name - massive fan of yours
    Edited: July 7, 2018

10. July 7, 2018  
    I remember your name - massive fan of yours
    I didn't realise I had a fan haha! What was your name dude? :D

11. July 7, 2018  
    u dont know twoeasy?, shame on you!

12. July 7, 2018  
    u dont know twoeasy?, shame on you!
    I have a terrible memory when it comes to remembering WoW player names. He was a priest right?

13. July 7, 2018  

14. July 7, 2018  

15. July 7, 2018  
    Saewelo
    I really hope they're going to release a 4.0.6 realm.

First ... 891011 Last