1. July 2, 2018  

So Instead of fixing bugs to make the server playable, we're being scrapped?

So as the title suggests, it appears as though the Warmane team is just scrapping us instead of fixing the many, MANY bugs that plague Neltharion and drive everyone away from it, they've decided to just scrap it, totally remove it. When they plan to do this, i dont know, i dont even know if it's true. That's just what it's looking like. Well, i dont know about anyone else, but honestly, im more than a little pissed. I still think that if they would just upkeep the server instead of letting it rot like it is, there would be a lot more attention to it. I mean, on a typical day, Neltharian has about 30-35 players online, just about all of which being Alliance. I find this is probably mostly because Horde zones are some of the more bugged out ones, in my own experience, but im not sure on that. But, again, i think if the bugs were to be fixed, the server might get as much attention if not more as Frostwolf or even Lordaeron. I feel scrapping all of our hard work and all of our cash, to those of you who have donated and actually gotten things on Neltharian, we've spent on it is NOT the answer, and is really just a dick move on the staff's part. Sure, updating and bug patching might cost money, money that could go to OTHER servers, such as the newer BC servers, but what else did we pay them for? I mean, myself, i didnt pay a damn dime, but i do know quite a few people who still won't give up on it, and who still donate, who still love to play on Cata. Cataclysm servers, especially x7 XP Cata servers, are pretty hard to come by, good ones that is, in my experience, and i feel Warmane is one of the best, if not THE best. Even with the countless bugs and even the toxic fanbase, i can't help but enjoy my time on there, and i know there are a few who would agree. It's also not cool that i cant find a word about Cata anywhere except from witnessing that "Hey, why's Neltharian not listed on the home page? Why's it missing from the Info page?" That's kind of ****ed up to us, the people who play there, the people who actually find a way to enjoy themselves around the friggin biblical plague of bugs. I know me, my sister, my best friend, and even my mother would be pretty upset if my assumption is true, and i know a good handful of other people who would agree that this is total bull****, and they should just FIX their server, and not toss everyone on it aside like we're garbage. Sure, we can move to MoP, but what about the old-style talent trees? What about the lack of pandas? Sure, we could migrate to WotLK, but what about the lore? What about the Azeroth flying? What about the lack of Worgen and Goblins and updated classes? I mean, for myself, Cataclysm is just about my favorite expansion. Not many would agree there, i know, but im just saying. This is "General Discussion" Im just stating my general opinion, and starting a little topic. I would appreciate a civil conversation about this situation, but. I know the internet.

For me, the only thing that could potentially make switching to another Warmane server is a situation like when they switched from Molten-WoW to Warmane, gave everyone free ****. Otherwise, i, and probably many others, would just go find a different server. I mean, between my three accounts (im an altoholic and theres only one Realm) and my sister's, we have 6 level 85, or close to 85, characters, two of which are decently geared. That took time, effort. Time and effort i feel should at least be paid back if we're to lose everything we worked for.

I get it, im playing wow for free, stop complaining. But there comes a point where just because its a free service doesnt mean im not being wronged, that over 100 people arent being wronged, that donators aren't being robbed.
    Edited: July 2, 2018

2. July 2, 2018  
    We don't have enough available resources to reallocate bulk development to Cataclysm. And even if we did, doing so is a risk because there's no guarantee that more people would play it. We've said this quite a few times before now. It would be better for us and for those that still play if we do something else to address the issue. The situation has only continued to deteriorate and it's beyond the point where we should have done something. I'd agree on the point that action should have been taken by now, but it's still better to take action now than to continue to ignore it.

3. July 2, 2018  
    Warmane I know that this man is swearing and i know you're about to bann him but im afraid that he's saying the truth ,for real .

4. July 2, 2018  
    Mercy i can give u some ideas about resources ,merge all wotlk expansions into 1 ,instead of fixing all of them ,as you did with BC,bcs u didnt wanted to work so hard ,and I beleive this would be done pretty easy,just requires time .

5. July 2, 2018  
    Warmane I know that this man is swearing and i know you're about to bann him but im afraid that he's saying the truth ,for real .
    We're about to ban him? No. His concerns and complaints are legitimate and there aren't any rules against cursing.

6. July 2, 2018  
    Why did you guys choose cata ... From all other expans u chosen cata to stop working on .. I guess its our time to leave Warmane :(

7. July 2, 2018  
    Mercy i can give u some ideas about resources ,merge all wotlk expansions into 1 ,instead of fixing all of them ,as you did with BC,bcs u didnt wanted to work so hard ,and I beleive this would be done pretty easy,just requires time .
    Not Mercy here, obviously, but what do you mean by "merge all wotlk expansions into 1". If you mean between Lordaeron hardcore bosses and Icecrown, the only thing that needs to be adjusted for Lordaeron (that are different from Icecrown) are some of the numbers, but, unless I am really mistaken, there are no new mechanics there to be implemented etc., which would have to be done for Cataclysm. So no, it is not the same, it would be a lot more effort. Also, way more people play Lordaeron (regards boss fixes) and wotlk as a whole (the stuff that the two realms share)

8. July 3, 2018  
    They are guilty for making cata unpopulated ,in molten , all 3 servers used to have 10k+ players ,if they make another server of cata and make big announcement for it im sure there will be lots of players playing cata ,and i wanted to point out that if they merge us with mop im done with warmane ,because its going to end up like neltha,getting fixed every 4 months ,etc

9. July 3, 2018  
    getting fixed every 4 months ,etc
    Off topic but that's not true. MoP receives constant fixes, some small, some big. And it's always multiple fixes every week.

10. July 3, 2018  
    I honestly thought that because nobody was online, the server wasn't showing on the front page. LUL
    Here's to hoping whatever 'solution' they think of actually works.

11. July 3, 2018  
    I didnt mean implement new mechanics to it i just meant fix the bugged quests and stuff. Like, i get itd be real hard to do at this point but...