1. July 3, 2018  

EVERY BG, Half the team afks, wtf?

First please forgive my english.

I swear, been playing the last 2 weeks, and EVERY bg, their are 2 things you can count on, Me being in it (if im on wow)

and Gnomes in bathtubes, and the Alliance (2 pvp guild always recruiting in guild chat) and more then half the bg Going afk after the first cap of anything. Its like you half *** the first fight, your 1 shot macros dont kill anything becouse you wont focus the healers then you trickle into the fight die, and then you afk, and then the rest of the team who is actually trying gets graveyard camped

Honestly, I have never meet a community so quick to afk in bgs. first week i was like well ok its just the bgs im getting in. I get the fact that if your going to take a loss may as make it quick. But growing up hearing "play till the whistle blows" every day, and then coming home from work just to have an already half full bg, be half full of afkers is flat ****ing annoying.

Before you say report, I have, I have opened tickets, as afking in bgs while avoiding afk mechanics is a bannable offense. Yet i see the same people bg in and bg out just AFKING becouse their parents never taught them how to work for something.

to those of you who say well "the low gear of all the other players" STFU, we all started somewhere! let the new guy be.

to those who say "your not even full gear stfu" Dont need to be full geared to better then a full geared afk!

Honestly is this what private server bgs have become "Welp i dont get a win, so fk this" or is it just this community of players?

2. July 3, 2018  
    if it looks like there's 0 chance of your team winning there is 0 sense i wasting your time trying. when i did the odd bg if it looked like a total loss i'd simply wander around till we lost.

3. July 3, 2018  

4. Yes, this is one of the biggest problems with the server, and it could be reduced significantly by giving everyone tyrannical or atleast a way to buy it for points or making it cheaper. pvp is just god-awful in contenders players get killed so easily that they give up and afk. I don't blame them. Players that are already geared however... That's another story.

Fighting people in anything lower than tyrannical doesn't feel good at all, its like they're naked its not fun for me to kill them or them to get killed over and over and over.

5. I think everyone should get grievous tell me if I'm wrong, but I imagine a lot of people quit before they even get to a few grievous pieces, Tyrannical is still garbage and you get destroyed by anyone and anything grievous is much more equal ground and I don't think the server should even have leveling in it Idk maybe it's just me but the leveling was so tedious I would never level another character other than my lock and I stopped playing because of all the bgs where your team either gets destroyed or enemies just quit (it wasn't just that it was mostly me getting pissed at blizztards, but the way bgs went were also extremely tilting)

imo frostwolf should become insta 90 and that would bring more players into playing it people don't wanna waste time leveling/gearing on the server only reason I was able to find the strength to get my char to 90 and somewhat gear it was because I loved the spec I wanted to play so much but for that I had to be a burden to my team for sooooooooo many bgs without any gear doing literally no damage and only being useful with CC and that is not nearly enough to help out the team win and then you (I) finally get geared the time has come I enter a bg in full grievous and a piece or two of prideful just to see half the team be the same I was for days with green items etc. ... it's bad it's different on other realms like the wotlk ones because there's many more people playing them so you know if you queue in a bad bg chances are next one will have different people in them who are more geared, but that is not the case for frostwolf with 1k players (usually lower than that)

the problem of course is I don't know if they make it an instant 90 + free grievious how they will generate money, but do they get anything even now? do people really spent money on frostwolf? I am curious and sad because I love MoP but can't play it because the way the server is at the moment nobody really wants to play it (I don't know how it is since the merge with Neltharion so all of what I wrote might be different now, so please correct me if I'm wrong)
    Edited: September 4, 2018