1. July 3, 2018  

State of lower level Battlegrounds?

So I was wondering If I could have a bit of fun playing lower level-tier PVP before I hit lvl 80, though everytime I log the BG in, it says "Average wait time: Unavailable", does that mean that the low lvl BGs are blocked or something? Or is it just so dead that no one ever queues? Just want to know if i should even try to invest any time in waiting at the queue. (I am at 60-69 right now)

2. July 3, 2018  
    outside of twinks i doubt many people que. you level to fast to bother.

3. July 4, 2018  
    I thought that I was the one that queue for BG's since lvl 40 :(
    It seems that we lvl up so fast and nobody want to do BG's :/

4. July 4, 2018  
    every now and then you will get some dude pm you "HEY YOU LOOKIN FOR SOME PVP ACTION?! QUEUE WSG!!"
    so you do and you get in and there's some nooberdoodles on both sides, usually 1-4 twinks on both sides. My last bg at 77 or so there was a 19k hp 79 dk running around with max professions ****ting on everyone and the only person who had a chance was a twink 70 mage we had. It was pretty boring overall. Fortunately these people that can't handle real pvp keep away from max level where they'd be an even bigger nuisance.

5. July 4, 2018  
    every now and then you will get some dude pm you "HEY YOU LOOKIN FOR SOME PVP ACTION?! QUEUE WSG!!"
    so you do and you get in and there's some nooberdoodles on both sides,
    Someone realy fall for this?

In general, there is no point in doing pvp while leveling a toon. Only thing you get in low level BGs is getting camped by a BiS geared pvp twink. That was fun in the early retail years, while people were not used to pvp twinks and happily joined BGs.

6. July 4, 2018  
    Someone realy fall for this?

In general, there is no point in doing pvp while leveling a toon. Only thing you get in low level BGs is getting camped by a BiS geared pvp twink. That was fun in the early retail years, while people were not used to pvp twinks and happily joined BGs.
    i did on my enhancement shaman because with BOA's and wolves being insane broken pre-80 i could actually sort of hold a candle to twinks.

But anything else is going to get steamrolled pretty bad yeah