1. July 4, 2018  

{A} New Guild/Members to Warmane/Icecrown - Knights Of Vegimite - Recruiting {A}

Hi Icecrown/Warmane

Knights Of Vegemite is a Australian / Oceanic guild new to Warmane but not new to WoW. We are part of the Alliance :) !

About us:

We currently have 4 members who have each played retail wow for 10years and have experience in the WOTLK content before. We are easy going, hardworking people who like to jump on and PVE / PVP, but most of all like to have a joke & laugh with friends while playing. Our goal is to move into 25 Man ICC content and have fun while doing so.

What is Vegemite:

Vegemite (VEJ-i-myte)is a thick, black Australian food spread made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives.It is a condiment spread our toast with butter and is absolutely delicious.

Looking for Members / Criteria

We are looking for like minded players who are from the Oceanic realm (or any players who fit in with us) that would raid and dungeon ideally between 7PM - 11:45 PM AEST typically Mon - Thursday.

All players are welcome whether you are new to the game or have current raiding experience, Our primary criteria is friendly players who like to jump on Discord and chat while we play and gear up and move into end game content. We don't mind teaching and players learning - Everyone starts somewhere.

We are looking fro members whose age is 16+ but all members can join based upon consideration. This is done typically for a mature player base.

Current Players:

Fury Warrior - Myself
    Holy Pallidan
    Resto Shaman
    Prot Pallidan

Loot Rules:

Initially while gearing up loot will be based on the need and greed system, Moving into Raid content this will transition into a Master looter style based on loot council decision.

If interested please contact me by :
    - Replying on this post.
    - Message me on my Warrior: Astanos
    - Message Lifenlevel (officer)
    - Send me in game mail on Astanos

Hopefully this has sparked some interest in you and look forward to hearing from you and more importantly playing with you !!

Regards

Astanos
    Edited: July 6, 2018

2. July 6, 2018  
    bump ------------------------------------------

3. July 6, 2018  
    bump ------------------------------------------
    What's the server raid time for the guild?

4. bump-------------------------------------------------------