1. July 4, 2018  

So tired of being ganked by players i cant even touch

I'm actually so tired of having to go into different zones for my class quests, just so I can have a max level priest dot me and laugh at me. I'm lvling a warlock and hes only mid 30's but I dislike how people just do that. It's gets to the point where I have 2 minute re-spawn timers.

2. July 4, 2018  

3. The realm is many, many years old. All older players are already fully geared and with nothing to do. Thus, they just run around and gank. The fact that the realm is constantly full every evening does not help either. It was absolutely the same on another server. The only thing you can do is to avoid highly-populated zones and aim for the less popular ones, at least to the enemy faction.

I play mostly Horde, so I always pick Barrens > Thousand Needles > Arathi Highlands > Feralas > Hinterlands for my 10-55 trip instead of the extremely toxic Barrens > Tarren Mill > STV > Tanaris > Un'goro. Barrens is a Horde zone, so you cannot be ganked in it and you can safely reach 25 there, even on 1x. Thousand Needles has no ally posts so the only allys you see there are passers for Tanaris. Feralas is extremely bad for ally questers, so they just don't go there, same as Hinterlands. No, the traveling time is not that long. You get mounts at 20 that cost so little that you can afford them just by selling trash from mobs.

tl;dr - shush and just keep leveling, it's like that on all levels and it will only get worse.
    Edited: July 11, 2018

4. You should get revenge by ganking someone in real life.

5. Why is there no pve realm

I'm actually so tired of having to go into different zones for my class quests, just so I can have a max level priest dot me and laugh at me. I'm lvling a warlock and hes only mid 30's but I dislike how people just do that. It's gets to the point where I have 2 minute re-spawn timers.
    im a pve player and love to play through content without having to have to participate in pvp.Why are there not pve dedicated realm.I will level a character to level 40 then get ganked all the time and land up just deleting the character and start over due to frustration.Just want to enjoy content don't want to have to pvp all the bloody time.

6. As taralej said, avoid tanaris, stv and its not so bad when leveling. Also there are plenty of bored 80s with shadowmourne, i bet if u call help they will come to aid you.

7. Omg, this is the saddest story I've ever heard..you even have 2min respawn timers oh my GOD... so sad. Give this guy an immunity and 200k gold please.

8. The realm is many, many years old. All older players are already fully geared and with nothing to do. Thus, they just run around and gank. The fact that the realm is constantly full every evening does not help either. It was absolutely the same on another server. The only thing you can do is to avoid highly-populated zones and aim for the less popular ones, at least to the enemy faction.

I play mostly Horde, so I always pick Barrens > Thousand Needles > Arathi Highlands > Feralas > Hinterlands for my 10-55 trip instead of the extremely toxic Barrens > Tarren Mill > STV > Tanaris > Un'goro. Barrens is a Horde zone, so you cannot be ganked in it and you can safely reach 25 there, even on 1x. Thousand Needles has no ally posts so the only allys you see there are passers for Tanaris. Feralas is extremely bad for ally questers, so they just don't go there, same as Hinterlands. No, the traveling time is not that long. You get mounts at 20 that cost so little that you can afford them just by selling trash from mobs.

tl;dr - shush and just keep leveling, it's like that on all levels and it will only get worse.
    This. I've gotten like 5 chars to 80, and at a certain point, it becomes easy because you know where the less populated pvp zones are and you learn the map so you can get around pretty quick. I could start a fresh toon right now and get to 80 pretty quickly following the zones this guy said, except I might go stone talon mountains / ashenvale, or even searing gorge if you know how to get to stonard and cut up there or get a lucky rdf there and get out to the graveyard. I've never had to go to ungoro or booty bay, and sometimes zones like STV you can check and they aren't too bad at certain times. If you try to play the same zone over and over and get ganked, expect to keep getting ganked.

9. This is why I no life gank the gankers sometimes. I did this at Storm Peaks because someone that was either leveling or gearing up was having a hard time so I decided to give that person and another a hard time too. Then I got a tell from said ganker that I ganked saying "Please stop killing this character".

Probably the funniest part about ganking a low level player is when they whisper you on a Death Knight alt (which admittedly I'm guilty of doing), but what's even funnier is when a ganker rage whispers you on an alt after getting the karma handed to them.

10. This is why I no life gank the gankers sometimes. I did this at Storm Peaks because someone that was either leveling or gearing up was having a hard time so I decided to give that person and another a hard time too. Then I got a tell from said ganker that I ganked saying "Please stop killing this character".

Probably the funniest part about ganking a low level player is when they whisper you on a Death Knight alt (which admittedly I'm guilty of doing), but what's even funnier is when a ganker rage whispers you on an alt after getting the karma handed to them.
    that's funny as hell. when someone comes to the rescue i just rez mount up and go to a new area. raging at someone for doing what you were doing is beyond moronic.

11. This is why I no life gank the gankers sometimes. I did this at Storm Peaks because someone that was either leveling or gearing up was having a hard time so I decided to give that person and another a hard time too. Then I got a tell from said ganker that I ganked saying "Please stop killing this character".

My favorite moment is when the ones I'm ganking bring a hero to save them and he end up also getting farmed until he has enough and leave.

12. My favorite moment is when the ones I'm ganking bring a hero to save them and he end up also getting farmed until he has enough and leave.
    And my favorite moment is when I get ganked, come with my end-game geared UDK and smash them so hard that they have to bring 2 other 80s. However, since I can become an extremely annoying piece of **** when triggered, I stay there for hours until the saviors also get tired and leave, after which I continue ganking. Then other saviors come and the same thing repeats until the lowbies decide to logout.

Are we done measuring e-peens now? Ganking is not cool and it's not fun. If you find fun in killing weak sport, then you're just a trash player and person. Ganking brings the worst out of the person who does it, even more so if said person doesn't even realize it. And if you're +20 and you still haven't realized that by now, then I genuinely feel bad for you...

And the above is a true story, by the way. No, it wasn't fun. It was strife. I took a break from Warmane after that.
    Edited: July 21, 2018