1. July 4, 2018  

Banned for using bot for no reason

I have been banned recently for using bot, which is completely false. I have played all the time by myself, and wasn't even doing too many activities involving farming which might lead to a suspicion of being a bot.

Can I ask for the ban being removed ?

Thanks.

2. July 4, 2018  

3. July 4, 2018  
    Greetings

A ban due botting is permanent. The only possibility is a ban appeal in your account panel, but note that the ban stays forever if the appeal is declined.

Sincerly

4. July 5, 2018  

5. July 5, 2018  
    why my account can not be logged in while not using bot or something like that :(

6. July 5, 2018  
    Greetings

@Kenuston: Even a fishing-bot is a kind of botting, maybe you used one to save time, but you and gms know it better than me.

@Nunuy21: There are 2 possibilities: Your password is expired and you need to renew it, or you got a ban. For both cases you should try to log-in the game and see which sentence appears: Password is wrong, or account is temporarily/permanently suspended.

For the first case log-in your email address and renew the password.
    For the second case log-in your acc, support, create ticket and explain the situation in an appeal

Regards

7. I don't post a lot into the forums, but I have the same situation here (I have never used botting programs and I got banned), I've appealed but still no answer.
    It should be good that Warmane devs look at these "anti-cheat" methods and avoid false positives.
    Also, (and I don't want to presume about this) I've donated, I don't pretend any special treatment, but ¿why should I risk my account if I want to keep this account forever?