1. July 5, 2018  

bg afking/jumping outland

who else has noticed a huge increase in afkers/bots/jumpers since they reverted the changes to bg qing?myself it seems bgs have gone way way down in the quality of play most bgs are totally lop sided again. the # of afkers/bots on horde side is beyond anything i have ever seen and the sad part is the few players that actually play cant do anything about it. reporting afkers does not work when there are more afkers/bots then players and reporting afkers/bots to devs does nothing as i found out many times.

games start and end lopsided again and even if a bg starts "even" its a safe bet that a handful of players will bg jump as soon as their other q pops giving the other team a #'s advantage. so between the massive amounts of afkers and the uneven bgs i ask why revert the changes made to bg q's a while back?you know how we could q 3 bg's then once we entered all remaining q's were dropped!what reason?q times?all that the new change did is bring back the afkers and bots and thats makes for bad game play.

2. July 6, 2018  
    As an Alliance, I love this change.

I've been winning more BGs as more bots tend to be on the horde side, and horde is gearing slower than they were before.

Alliance tend to be more geared and vs more bots which makes it much quicker to gear as Alliance.

3. July 7, 2018  
    As an Alliance, I love this change.

I've been winning more BGs as more bots tend to be on the horde side, and horde is gearing slower than they were before.

Alliance tend to be more geared and vs more bots which makes it much quicker to gear as Alliance.
    as a horde player i have to agree its really getting bad again horde side.
    after the 1st bg change when we could still q 3 bgs but the other 2 q's drop when you enter 1 bgs were actually pretty good/even but q's were a tad longer "less bots and afkers". but now man bgs are just bad other then bots i cant count the # of players i see horde side just sitting afk in stealth watching and waiting for 1 free mark. i even been defending say LM in ab or MT in eye and have had a fellow "player" sit in stealth by me and when we get in they slowly walk away never leaving stealth of dps/heal/call inc or the like.

i will say this if the devs do not come down hard on afkers and bots in bgs outland will be a ghost town once everyone farms s4 and its off pieces.why would gear/experienced players q bgs when its all afkers and bots?the akfers alone ruin bgs and will even troll knowing the devs will not do anything to stop them.

i played TBC over on outland and before the server went low pop because this server opened everyone q'ed bgs and that server is like 10 years old.devs there came down hard on afkers and would even jump in to a bg and kick afkers on the spot and if it did not stop they would get bans.

4. July 7, 2018  
    In general Warmane is losing the battle vs the bots, not only in bgs. Most zones are overrun with bots.

As for the bgs , it is unplayable on Horde but thats nothing new. Poorlings are much less geared, a lot of bots up there too. So you end losing, no marks/honor - less gear ect. Closed circle on and on and on.

They definitely need a guy ( more like a whole team ) to run around all day and ban the bots, well of course that would most probably reduce the population by 20-30 % as currently it is just bots.

Another thing to mention is the Multyboxers , i never had problem with those, they werent banned on retail too. However, as technology is advancing, and this is a relatively old game most of the people can afford a PC that would handle 10 + windows at a time. So the other day there was this guy with i think about 13 druids multy. It was a joke as he was 1 moonfiring people , and if you dont die from the initial hit , you die the next sec on the first tick.

So, as everyone is just whining and not providing solutions , here we go :
    1. Create a dedicated team to hunt the bots, its not hard, jjust go to any major farming zone, type/ who druid - 50 results 46 of them will be druids- 40 of those will be bots. ( betting my left ball on this )
    2. Set a limit for the multyboxers , 5 in a bg is fine , 10 ? 15 ? dont think so.

Regards

5. July 8, 2018  
    The solution should be even simpler. I recently played a Mu Online server and they had set up an account limit per IP address. You could have a maximum of 3 accounts per IP. Why shouldn't it work here ?

6. July 8, 2018  
    The solution should be even simpler. I recently played a Mu Online server and they had set up an account limit per IP address. You could have a maximum of 3 accounts per IP. Why shouldn't it work here ?
    because warmane allows multiboxing, which means 1 person can control as many accounts per ip as their pc can handle, unless it starts causing server instability.

7. July 9, 2018  
    maybe if warmane could implement some way of actually taking care of people getting around the afk flag,
    everything i can think of either has a loophole or can be abused.
    ive seen them ban people for it before, if they stepped that up by 30x maybe thatd help,
    but the warmane staff already have so much on their plates, and thats just too much to ask.
    the best thing you can do is just keep reporting people.
    and honestly its too late,
    ally make over 10x the marks horde do, ill join a bg and see 3 afkers, but then twice as many <1600gs and <2kgs,
    and then get swept by an ally team where the lowest geared player is full s1
    if you want to win a bg as horde you really just have to PM. it takes a little bit of organizing but thats what guilds are for
    and its a far easier solution than asking warmane staff to bail us out once again

8. July 9, 2018  
    maybe if warmane could implement some way of actually taking care of people getting around the afk flag,
    everything i can think of either has a loophole or can be abused.
    ive seen them ban people for it before, if they stepped that up by 30x maybe thatd help,
    but the warmane staff already have so much on their plates, and thats just too much to ask.
    the best thing you can do is just keep reporting people.
    and honestly its too late,
    ally make over 10x the marks horde do, ill join a bg and see 3 afkers, but then twice as many <1600gs and <2kgs,
    and then get swept by an ally team where the lowest geared player is full s1
    if you want to win a bg as horde you really just have to PM. it takes a little bit of organizing but thats what guilds are for
    and its a far easier solution than asking warmane staff to bail us out once again
    Just report those that are abusing the afk flag system in a in-game ticket.

9. Just report those that are abusing the afk flag system in a in-game ticket.
    that does not work and all a dev will tell you is you need to take screen shots of said afk'er/boter
    but what happens when you "i have many times" take screen shots?well the dev will say we need more... but i sent you like 6.... well the pics have to be over a longer period of time... well it was half the bg.. 10-15mins the guy never moved...

on and on that goes until the classic "we will keep an eye on him" line
    so what happens then?nothing see the same people afking/boting in bgs every day all day.

how do i know this?becasue i sent pics to the head dev here and have a inbox full of messages from him
    i even been trolled by a bg afker who added me to his friend list loling trolling ha ha'ing telling me see i can afk all i want they will not ban me and the sad thing is hes right. and this was a guy who liked to sit on the side of bgs and do nothing i sent in a good 10 pics of this guy nothing but big waste of time.

i seen so many "people" abusing the afk flag system in bgs its snot funny all they do is sit afk get amrked get into combat then go back afking.i even seen i shammy in av log out when he got the afk flag then log back in free and clear here di this like 4 times in the same bg and every av i seen in him after that.

the devs here already changed the q system for a reason so they know how big the problem is but then added what we got know and when they did = boom bg filled with afker and bots again.

and to be honest afkers are a bigger problem then bots in bgs some bgs are so bad they are unplayable,it is not fun and warmane will lose paying customers because of it. so many people "horde side i dont play ally" go into bgs not to play but to afk and they will even troll about it or say they are not afk because they are chatting....i explain afking also means = not playing but all that gets me is trolled by the endless afker groups. sometimes it so bad there are more afkers then players so the few players cant even report anyone afk. i been top kills top damage ect in bgs before where my team other then myself cant land 1 kill and i get marked afk after telling the team to stop afking. that is whats happening on outland "horde" and like i said it going to cost warmane $$$$$$$$$$ cause no one will pay for that crap.

a fellow horde player said the other night in a bg filled with afkers once i get 5k more honor for s4 items im done with bgs,they are crap. i said that will happen and it will outside of the few that still like to run bgs in bis items no one will q bgs other then under geared toons and afkers.

all the devs have to do is q some bgs horde side and see for themselves look at the names its the same people over and over afking bg after bg trolling about it. eots av wsg all o them join and watch...
    Edited: July 10, 2018