1. July 5, 2018  

Two WoW Clients open at the same time on MAC

Hello! I play on a MacBook Pro since I'm an *****. I was wondering if there is any chance that I can have to clients open at the same time? My friend who has a windows computer has the ability to have two clients open so that he can boost his alts. I want to do the same if it is possible. It is a click and drop to terminal kind of installation I have (Hizzy Warmane 4.3.4 Mac ). When I open the first client it won't let me open a second one when i drag and drop it in the terminal. However when i shut down the first client it will automatically open the second client after the first one is closed.

Hope you can solve my problem.

Kind regards

2. July 5, 2018  
    Duplicate the World of Warcraft.app and launch them individually.

3. July 5, 2018  
    This is the folder that I have: https://www.dropbox.com/s/arj42enb1i...15.38.png?dl=0

When I open WoW I right click on the World of Warcraft icon and press show content of package-->Contents-->MacOS-->Drag and drop World of Warcraft exec file in terminal. Then it opens.

It does not work to duplicate the World of Warcraft icon in the main folder or duplicating the World of Warcraft exec file inside the MacOS folder. Do you have any other suggestions, or did i misunderstod you?

4. Right click on WoW application>options>show in finder - Then... Right click on WoW inside the finder folder > Show Package Contents > Contents > MacOS > Then double-click the World of Warcraft and you can run multiple windows this way.

Cheers!

Been playing on molten/warmane for 4+ years