1. July 5, 2018  

[Horde] Hi, i'm Klaceyes and i'm a noob

Hello there

Attention !
    Please look at this picture :

Ok, now i maybe have your attention for the next 3 minutes

I'm taking back wow, left it few years before

I'm looking for PvP guild, i'm still leveling my character <Frostfeuer> and i'm sure there won't be any activity until (at least) the end of July but this will remains here
    I'm doing a mage and atm i don't know what spec i'll play, wanted to go for a forstfire build but as for what i know it's manavore i'll certainly start with a frost build
    I haven't any experience in mage in LK (just played some time as rogue and warlock but nothing after gearing the rogue s7), but i've played on BC around 7 years as mutilate rogue and i've faced all classes in PvP, i know their basics and i'm not lost with everything i see on wotlk gameplays
    I'm pretty sure i'll learn freaking fast, but i need of course some people to guide me, and some time to finish leveling and building my character

If there is no PvP guild that recruit ppl outside some requirement, i'll use this post to ask for people who own a mage and have experience in PvP on WotLK, for basic things and mechanics
    Also, if there are some people who'll be there on August, and you'll want to help, i won't say no to people helping pushing people away from zones where they can come with their lvl 80 and annoy (here on Tanaris for example, in the last 30 mins i've been killed like 10 times by 1-2 lvl 80's with no gear (19k life war and a 16k drood, shame to them)

or if you just want to talk about killing people in WoW and how fun it is to see things like a rogue using a sap after a garrot>vanish, don't hesitate to add me :>

it's been more than 3 mins, sorry for wasting your time if you don't care, and i hope we'll meet in PvP soon

Hf

2. July 5, 2018  
    Hello, Klaceyes. Welcome to Warmane! There are plenty of PvP guilds around, I'm sure you will find one just fine.

it's been more than 3 mins, sorry for wasting your time if you don't care, and i hope we'll meet in PvP soon
    You're fine! You provided cat tax.

3. July 6, 2018  
    hi Klaceyes. welcome back to the world of warcraft world. i'd highly recommend making a pit stop at the 79 bracket before going to the 80 universe both for practise and to warm up yourself. many people do this because the honor is very easily obtained so u can go to 80 with full furious set + wrathful off-pieces/gems from vendor. there's also an extremely talented frost mage named Razaka in the 79 guild Red Death maybe he could teach you a thing or 2. consider this and good luck!

4. July 6, 2018  
    Hey, I'm an extremely talented frost mage and would love to instruct you on how to spam rank 1 frostbolts faster than Lederen clicks dispersion when my rogue comes out of stealth. We're having fun in the 79 bracket, and I agree with this champ that it's a great warm up, and the best way to enter the 80 bracket un-naked. Doodles! :)

5. July 6, 2018  
    I'd never thought about making a pit at the "twink" bracket, on all servers i played when you come to the 10 last levels you were facing everyone until the limit :o

I just noticed something, i posted on the Lordaeron forum but because of an old player that i saw playing on it in YouTube, i changed quickly to Icecrown to have more people and more challenge : / (idk if the post can be moved on the proper place)

If you both play on Icecrown too i'll be glad to spend some time on 79's bgs bracket :D

(p.s) : how did you know Yathis that i play naked? i wanted to do that to be sure that i'll learn how to counter my class weakness as fast as possible :p http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Edited: July 6, 2018