1. July 8, 2018  
    Those loggs show's for example Warrior being hit 27 times with melee, compared with DK and Druid whos at 38 and 39 melee hits taken.
    Although 36K hits on warr vs 32K hits on druid and DK.
    The warrior was hit about just as often. Some of the hits are counted as blocks as technically the hit table is split into different subsections (hit, block, dodge, etc.). As for the damage, out of all the tanks warriors have the lowest phys. damage reduction hence the higher damage. There's also the possibility, which is non-trivial, of a significant gear difference in terms of armor between the reports linked.

Everyone knows at this point, it's been stated since years back, why not post some evidence its not true.
    Everyone knows what exactly? The statement "warriors are bugged"? If that's what you're hinting at then yeah, everyone's heard of that yet nothing to back that up has been put forward. Hence you claim something to be wrong I don't think it's my job to disprove your claim when you've put no argumentation forward.

As for the other guy, I've no idea what point you were even trying to make as your post is too hard to read.

2. July 8, 2018  
    Those loggs show's for example Warrior being hit 27 times with melee, compared with DK and Druid whos at 38 and 39 melee hits taken.
    Although 36K hits on warr vs 32K hits on druid and DK.

Everyone knows at this point, it's been stated since years back, why not post some evidence its not true.
    You took a cursory look at average damage taken and then used that as a basis to double down on a false claim you made earlier, without correcting for the multitude of other variables that go into calculating the final damage of a hit - as anyone who knew what they were talking about should have done.

People more proficient at drawing useful and mathematically sound conclusions from in-game logs tend to arrive at the conclusion that there's no bug of the nature you suggest. This isn't to say that there's absolutely no bug holding Prot Warriors back. But if there is, it's a) likely not significant, and b) not yet known. There are valid ways to go about attempting to prove a bug. What you posted wasn't one of them.

You claiming this is something "everyone knows" is just a reflection of the kind of circles you play in. There are players all over the server without the slightest clue what they're talking about who have a puzzling fondness for making bold and utterly asinine claims. Trying to add credibility to your assertion by pointing out that it's something commonly believed by players is pretty futile, because there's no shortage of players who believe all kinds of wacky things.

3. July 8, 2018  
    Greetings,

I started playing recently on this expansion and im making a tank alt for obvious reasons :D

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys, what is the best and i mean THE BEST, tank class for end game ( icc nm and hc ), I have no problems playing any class, that's why I want the best tank to help everybody including myself.

Best regards.
    The correct answer to this is any you enjoy. They're all capable, and playing one you don't enjoy just because you want to or need to play a tank for whatever reason is going to drag down your performance.
    This has to be the oldest myth floating around.
    The myth of being able to Feign Death and swap trinkets during a boss encounter and it being "blizzlike" is even older than that.

4. July 8, 2018  
    Lets just be honest, any class that has a shield sucks at tanking LK. Change my mind(Dont)

5. July 8, 2018  
    Lets just be honest, any class that has a shield sucks at tanking LK. Change my mind(Dont)
    Double warrior tank for LOD is the ideal comp clearly.

6. July 9, 2018  
    Double warrior tank for LOD is the ideal comp clearly.
    That's the best comp, rotating cd's with reapers based on battle resses and soulstones available. *sarcasm*

7. July 9, 2018  
    You can also always decide to go Survival Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Frost Mage, Sub Rogue, when it comes to DPS.
    Fun Fact, performing badly as any of the good specs those classes can also offer, will be the same, if not even better, as if u performed perfectly with those awfull choices...

#nevergoprotwaroveranyothertankclass
    #protwarriorisonlygoodforrdffarmwhilehavingdpsgear with100%arp
    #protwarriorisactualyadpsspecwithhighaggro
    #stopsayingprotwarriorisbuggeditsnotitssimplybadta nkspec

8. July 9, 2018  
    You can also always decide to go Survival Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Frost Mage, Sub Rogue, when it comes to DPS.
    Fun Fact, performing badly as any of the good specs those classes can also offer, will be the same, if not even better, as if u performed perfectly with those awfull choices...

#nevergoprotwaroveranyothertankclass
    #protwarriorisonlygoodforrdffarmwhilehavingdpsgear with100%arp
    #protwarriorisactualyadpsspecwithhighaggro
    #stopsayingprotwarriorisbuggeditsnotitssimplybadta nkspec
    Fun fact. It's a game. People should be allowed to enjoy it the way they want to.
    inb4 elitists petition the staff to remove certain specs from the game because they aren't "good".

9. July 9, 2018  
    Fun fact. It's a game. People should be allowed to enjoy it the way they want to.
    True, but somewhat impossible to do in PvE end-game (raids). Of course people want the most beneficial but good dps specs in raids, for a perfectly valid reason.
    It's same for tanks, you're not that keen on taking under performing tank unless it's necessary.
    For healers it's more about comp.

10. July 9, 2018  
    "Best tank class"
    This topic is not a place where u should talk about warriors. Ever.

Fun Fact:
    Lets say someone saw your comment about warriors beeing good or capable just as other classes.
    They spend weeks, months, a whole year gearing it.
    Just to be declined for end game bosses duo to one problem.
    Find the problem (hint: its simply that warrior is a bad tank in comparison with other classes when it comes to LoD).

Hell, most of the warrior tanks in voa cant hold aggro for 5sec.
    Even DK tanks cant hold it cos they probably saw someone telling them spamming IT is a bad thing (it isnt, if you are lowly geared DK tank, spam that Icy Touch god damn it).
    They all also have some random awfull specs, like going for Blood Georged and god knows what else (where did they get that idea?).
    Now imagine how not beeing able to tank VoA boss is gona translate in ICC.
    Short answer: not so well...

Most of casual players that want to have fun are just that.
    Casual players that wont perform well most of the times in challenging situations.
    They wont have fun losing aggro or getting flamed.
    And you cant tell me that Prot Warrior is their dream spec.
    They cant find a good replacement.

Dont get me wrong.
    I love prot warrior.
    In the last couple of months i mainly log just to farm RDF with my prot warrior.
    Altho, it has a full DPS gear set with 100% arp.
    When it comes to LoD and when im needed to tank it, i simply go for Bear, or DK if Vear is saved.
    Why?
    Cos they are safer.

And i wont say that you cant tank LoD with a Warrior.
    I saw people do it multiple times.
    But those people knew their game and wer not simple casuals. They also comunicated with the whole raid and asked for other def cds like HoSac and PS/GS.
    You can make warrior work, but you need to put in a lot of work.
    Altho, if u plan on pugging mostly and playing casualy, that will never happen.

If you work just as much on another class, like you would on making warrior viable, it would be a lot more rewarding.
    That would bring you more fun than praying not to get oneshoted in BiS gear every now and than...

11. True, but somewhat impossible to do in PvE end-game (raids). Of course people want the most beneficial but good dps specs in raids, for a perfectly valid reason.
    It's same for tanks, you're not that keen on taking under performing tank unless it's necessary.
    For healers it's more about comp.
    It's not impossible at all. Nevermind that not everyone in the game is concerned with doing "the hardest boss". In fact, those who are concerned with such are quite the minority.

"Best tank class"
    This topic is not a place where u should talk about warriors. Ever.
    So, Mages and Warlocks then?
    You're completely missing my point.

If you work just as much on another class, like you would on making warrior viable, it would be a lot more rewarding.
    For a lot of people, sure, but not everyone thinks that way.

12. Hell, most of the warrior tanks in voa cant hold aggro for 5sec.
    Thats a pure l2p problem, not a class problem. No tank is able to hold aggro without tot and md vs. geared dps, no tank is able to hold aggro without taunt directly after pull vs. fury/ret with all cds. Nearly every DD class is able to pull aggro vs. any tank within the first 5 sec if he wants to do.

Now imagine how not beeing able to tank VoA boss is gona translate in ICC.
    Short answer: not so well...
    Once again a pure l2p problem. Without the ICC buff and debuff and less dmg income, prot warrior is on one level or outmatches other tanks. Prot warrior heavily relies on shield block as major mitigation, which becomes stronger the less a boss hits. Or in other words, entering ICC with hard hitting boss, it becomes less valuable.
    I nerver had any problems tanking VoA, save in aggro and survivability. But when i see prot warriors doing a whole rdf hc without using revenge once, i see some problems with prot warrior here.

13. For a lot of people, sure, but not everyone thinks that way.
    The people that are pushing the most, when it comes bad or "fun" specs, are those who are not beeing objective.

How i see it, there is no, to few diference, when it comes to playing a Warrior and a Paladin tank when it comes to tank job.
    *tank job*: dont die, dont let anyone else die, keep aggro on you.
    Those diference mainly come in Paladins favor, like better def CDs, Higher Aggro, and on top of all that you also get: rez if people die, better buffs, better support, 2 taunts, and so on...

So naturaly, if you look at it, using logic, its actualy more fun to play a Prot Paladin duo to all the things you can do that Warrior cant.

I mean, Warriors, now that i think about it, are the most boring tank class you can play. Sure, you get charge, intercept, intervene, and a frontal cone stun, but at what cost, praying to rng not to get oneshoted? You basicly just charge and mash aggro buttons. Druids atleast have Innervate and Combat Rezz, DKs have to manage Runes a lot and self heal...

I mean, the most fun i have, when im tanking, is when i manage to somehow survive a hard situation, or if i dont lose aggro to a monster dps, so i really dont see how can you call Warriors fun from that perspective...

Like, this week when i did VoA 10m, we had a Warrior and a DK tank that wer equaly (badly) geared.
    DK somehow managed to survive on a verge of death couple of times, but the warrior kept getting killed...
    I spoke to a Warrior and he did everything he could in his might to both survive and keep aggro on him. Yet, he failed (duo to class/spec flaws) and we wiped 3 times.
    We killed it in the end but if it was any other tank, we wouldnt have the same problem and proly oneshoted it.
    Like even he himself, the warrior, said he regreted playing such a bad tanking class...

I dont have anything against saying:
    "Hey, Warrior is also a tank, but its not good so care..."
    Saying its just as good or capable as other tanks is missleading and always will be when it comes to WotLK.

Edit:
    @AluschI
    I have full 226 gear, for Herald Achivement tanking, on my DK. If you want we can log today and i can show you that even with that kind of gear u can be able to tank, keep aggro without MDs and ToTs, and not die as a DK in both VoA 10 and 25m.
    (Can you do that as a Warrior?)
    Most of DKs with some "fun" specs cant hold aggro and if god forbid you advise them to spam Icy Touch for the first 5sec so they dont lose aggro, they simply tell you that they know what they are doing, that you should mind your own business and /ignore.
    Fun fact: after that, there is always atleast 2 dead DPS.

They got those talents and "gameplay" from these forums, where aparantly, instead of saying what is actualy good, or what works, and what should people focus on to improve the overall server gameplay, we constantly talk how people should play a bad spec cos its "fun".
    There are atleast 10 good specs (even more), and if you want to tell me that not one of them makes your gameplay fun and that you have to play something else, you are lying to yourself.
    Edited: July 10, 2018

14. @AluschI
    I have full 226 gear, for Herald Achivement tanking, on my DK. If you want we can log today and i can show you that even with that kind of gear u can be able to tank, keep aggro without MDs and ToTs, and not die as a DK in both VoA 10 and 25m.
    Whats your point here? Who said you cant do that with a DK or that your DDs are **** not to give you a hard time?

(Can you do that as a Warrior?)
    Sure, why not? Aggro is not a problem as prot warrior, if you have that problems, try to faceroll. What do you try to prove here? That you are not able to tank VoA with a prot warrior, while that is done a million times.

They got those talents and "gameplay" from these forums, where aparantly, instead of saying what is actualy good, or what works, and what should people focus on to improve the overall server gameplay, we constantly talk how people should play a bad spec cos its "fun".
    There are atleast 10 good specs (even more), and if you want to tell me that not one of them makes your gameplay fun and that you have to play something else, you are lying to yourself.
    Guides do not fix l2p issues. Major problem of a pserver is the short playtime on a character. rush to lvl 80, equip icc ready within a week and get carried to kingslayer, with a total playtime of what? 50h? People here joining rdf hc with 3k gs with a endgame spec that they got from a guide. People advice a 3k gs frost mage to spec fire because you will do so much better without crit.
    Endgame specs are only for endgame, but VoA is a whole other thing and if you are unable to tank that with a warrior without any issues, it is not a class problem.

15. I was talking about tanking with less gear score and still not losing aggro to BiS DPS...

But w/e, aparantly Warriors are good.

Go Warrior tank people, lets see what happens.
    Post your exp here pls.

First 1234 Last