1. July 7, 2018  

What are things you'd like to see in Wrath from other expansions?

Aside from the Warlords of Draenor Models, Legion animations, and Transmogrification, of course. I'd personally like to see AOE Looting added. Maybe a Monk class with Wrath mechanics.

2. July 7, 2018  
    I personally hate wod models and legion animations.

Id like to see the enemy comp in the arena and be able to freely change my talents/glyphs in there like it is atm on retail. Would be nice to actually use the talent trees and Glyphs properly. Aoe looting would be nice too.

3. July 8, 2018  
    If I could have a troll druid or an undead hunter on Icecrown, I would be the happiest kid in the world.

4. July 8, 2018  
    Rated Battlegrounds. I think it wouldn't be too hard to bring over and it could improve pvp on the server a lot. Im willing to bet its pretty hard to set something like that up however

5. If I could have a troll druid or an undead hunter on Icecrown, I would be the happiest kid in the world.
    and tauren paladins!! :D

6. and tauren paladins!! :D
    Tauren priest #1.

On more serious note:
    - More race/class combinations.
    - AoE looting for sure.
    - Heirlooms and toys in their own space.
    - Bigger bags.
    - Was crafting from bank a thing?
    - Addons.
    - Models/Animations, updated looks in general.

7. Easier talent switching, that'd save me a great deal of time just clicking talents and redoing bars, TMW bars, vuhdoo clicks and what not...
    If I could have 6 specs that just redo my whole UI when I switch that'd save me at least 3 hours each week.

8. I would like to see Gilneas and Worgens in Wrath of the Lich King.

9. No fly mounts, at all
    This would make world PvP amazing

10. No fly mounts, at all
    This would make world PvP amazing
    Off topic, but I would sure love it if Blizzard somehow someday managed to implement flying PVP.

11. Off topic, but I would sure love it if Blizzard somehow someday managed to implement flying PVP.
    Its an easy fix. Deletion of the code that says "when the player uses an ability, dismount them."

Seriously. Thats it. Everquest 2 had mounted combat.

Combat in the air would be the same as on the ground, just in 3 dimensions. Unless you want to take it a step further and give different mounts different stats/abilities as well, and make the mounts a targetable creature. Then it takes some more effort.

12. I miss my goblin DK, so goblins
    I would like to see Gilneas and Worgens in Wrath of the Lich King.
    In an alternate Wrath of the Lich King universe, this could probably fit in with the lore somehow.