1. July 6, 2018  

Bug in Icecrown Zone - any suggestions?

Hi Everyone,

I'm just new here and have gotten my first toon to lvl 78. I've just started questing in Icecrown in Argent Vanguard and the game was really buggy last night and this morning. Here's the issues:
    1. All NPCs and animals (e.g Griffons etc) have vanished. Argent Vanguard only.
    2. After about 2 to 5 minutes of moving around normally, my character gets stuck in place. The actions of moving still work but I don't actually move anywhere. If I jump then the toon just freezes. This seems to happen anywhere (Dal and in Argent Vanguard).
    3. Once I get stuck I can't do anything. I can't hearth, sit, stand, make any action. I can still see people moving around me and can still talk in chat. But the game won't let me log out or anything.
    4. I think things are loading really slowly but I can't be certain.

Only solution I have found is to push Alt + F4 and then load back in but the problem quickly returns. I should point out that I started another toon just to see if it happened to it and so far it hasn't so whatever is going wrong with my lvl 78 toon seems exclusive to it.

So has anyone else noticed this problem? Is there something I can do to fix it? Is there something I can do to avoid it? Also sorry if I've stuck this post in the wrong spot. I didn't see anywhere obvious to post this.

Thanks,

Ant

2. July 6, 2018  
    It might have to do with a quest you are on that caused a zone change. Probably the one where you talk to someone in the tent. I believe if you re-log it fixes for a minute, or try dropping the quest. It is do-able, but I always forget how, it has been awhile since I leveled there, but that is the only thing that comes to mind.

3. July 6, 2018  
    Thanks for the tip. I did this and it seemed to work ok (I left that zone altogether). Made it to 80!!! Thank ****... now just gotta gear up.