1. July 6, 2018  

Hello from le France !

Hello there !

I'm Klaceyes, and i'm an old player of WoW since the arrival of burning crusade (i think it was when private servers appear in fact)
    I have, like 8 years of playtime on this expansion, as a mutilate rogue PvP and a little part with a spec i don't remember for the little PvE content i did
    I also played with a PvE PalaHeal but i almost died at that moment (didn't eat for 23d cause i ain't care of that, farming and raiding was what i needed the most ! )

played also on lk but not that much (a rogue to the s7 and a destrolock that i didn't manage to gear that much), and at vanilla (at the beginning of the vanilla private servers too) where i essentially played as rogue (world of roguecraft build)

I always loved WoW since i knew it exist, and i never found a game that exciting in PvP and where you have that amount of possibilities for builds, playstyles and mechanics. It's because of that i came back after a big break of something like 3 years.
    Right now i started to play as Mage on Icecrown called Frostfeuer (but i'll rename it to Klaceyes later), i wanted to play this class there is a long time now and i'm glad to see that there were few people very good at it and i hope that i'll be even better... like this b*stard called Roadside :D (discover it recently, fall in love)

IRL i'm a french ***, a baguette eater and an omelette du fromage maker
    I'll be 25 in few weeks, i like metal/hardcore music but i listen to multiple styles too (like Emninem, 2Pac, or for something more actual retro electronic music like Carpenter Brut, Turboslash, Lazerhawk...)
    I'm also an IT student, going for my 2nd year now (but that part isn't interesting)
    I'm a gta 5 modder too, convert few cars and did other things like car liveries, handlings and maybe other ****s

Hope we'll meet in PvP/Duels and that we'll hafe fun :)
    Edited: July 6, 2018