1. I'm still waiting for Vanilla quests to be fixed...

2. Is this fixed with the latest changelog (June 14)? I'm planning to roll a rogue but this seems like a pretty big bug to me.

3. lol 3.3.5 vanish does not grand an imunity. and it actually never worked correctly on retail either.
    sometimes it works perfectly. sometimes a bad luck happens. I still can vanish Coil HoJ Blind Charge and whatnot. not every time but most of the time. only coz u see Akrios vanishing every single blind in his videos doesnt mean it happens like that in real world.

I think it has to do with player/server delay not the spell itself. even 0.1s can cost u fail in vanishing something. remember that vanish got buffed on cataclysm with that 3s immunity. that was blizzards fix for it since even they couldn't figure out why it was failing on 3.3.5 so much. Same for CloS. 3.3.5 is a 90% chance to resist spells cataclysm it made u immune.
    Edited: September 24, 2019

4. It is still not fixed, happens yesterday and today over 12 times in wpvp, this really annoys me and Gamemaster dont care. Im gonna quit this server, and No, this wasnt at all @retail, Ive played long enough rogue on retail to know that happend really less. Just sayin to play 15 years World of Warcraft.

5. I also have noticed that Vanish is broken.

6. Yeah i can confirm that it doesn't work good at all. I cannot vanish from anything while it says that you can vanish from all imparing movement things. Like fmage stun,etc. But clearly not...

7. How is a stun now a "movement impairing thing"? There's stuns and there's movement impairing effects.

8. Guys, if you can please record your duels/bgs and if you see your vanish failing, post a video of it here. I will gather as much evidence as I can and create a big *** report on bugtracker, which all of you will upvote, so warmane staff will maybe do something about it, because now, they think vanish is working correctly and they dismiss bugtracker reports with it.

Also, if your Kidney shot fails without any parry/dodge/miss etc and gets on cd none-the-less, also post it here (i know it is also bugged somehow, because sometimes it does not do anything and there is nothing in combat log about it aswell)

9. Guys, if you can please record your duels/bgs and if you see your vanish failing, post a video of it here. I will gather as much evidence as I can and create a big *** report on bugtracker, which all of you will upvote, so warmane staff will maybe do something about it, because now, they think vanish is working correctly and they dismiss bugtracker reports with it.

Also, if your Kidney shot fails without any parry/dodge/miss etc and gets on cd none-the-less, also post it here (i know it is also bugged somehow, because sometimes it does not do anything and there is nothing in combat log about it aswell)
    I think it's funny that
    "Vanish works correctly"
    but
    "cloak of shadows works as intended"

which is lowkey telling me they made cloak this way and it's working as 'they' intended.

TLDR
    works correctly =/= works as intended

10. lol 3.3.5 vanish does not grand an imunity. and it actually never worked correctly on retail either.
    sometimes it works perfectly. sometimes a bad luck happens. I still can vanish Coil HoJ Blind Charge and whatnot. not every time but most of the time. only coz u see Akrios vanishing every single blind in his videos doesnt mean it happens like that in real world.

I think it has to do with player/server delay not the spell itself. even 0.1s can cost u fail in vanishing something. remember that vanish got buffed on cataclysm with that 3s immunity. that was blizzards fix for it since even they couldn't figure out why it was failing on 3.3.5 so much. Same for CloS. 3.3.5 is a 90% chance to resist spells cataclysm it made u immune.
    Yes well, apparently warmane aime to reproduce retail experience no?
    But it was a bug on retail, who was never corrected, and still do that till cata, but at cata it's a buff?
    Rofl I hope I've not to say more to make people understand that's the worst thing to say to say it's okay that it "work" on warmane, thing is, it should get the immunity so

First 12