1. 1 Week Ago  

3.3.5 Vanish

So right now (icecrown realm) it's not posible to vanish instant CC spells, in additional, every hunter shot or enemy ability's been used within 0.2-0.5 seconds of the vanish performance breaks vanish.

Every youtube 3.3.5 video shows rogues evading million random abilities with vanish, traveling abilities, instant abilities, meanwhile warmane developer said that current vanish mechanic is blizzlike and ability is working as intended :

So, do we have 3.3.5 veterans who know how this spell must work for sure ?
    Especially the last part "briefly visible shortly allowing players to get you".
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

2. 1 Week Ago  
    I assume it has something to do with the custom spell batch delay that warmane implemented. might be something else though, not sure

3. 1 Week Ago  
    I assume it has something to do with the custom spell batch delay that warmane implemented. might be something else though, not sure
    It's clearly not about server side delay.
    Delay is not new, and i was vanishing hunter shots on daily basis regardless of realm time (even when peaked).

Now it's imposible to vanish shots even at 06.00 AM (dead time for Icecrown) with 30ms clientside.

4. 1 Day Ago  
    yeah i too noticed the same problem, its impossible to vanish from hunter. Pisses me off