1. July 7, 2018  

shaman water totem quest bugs

to get my water totems i have to pass a quest where there is an orquesse on the top of a mointain in the barrens and she asked me to bring some water from a lac but i can't do that
    it bugs i need a game master plzz to help me

2. yes, it still BUG this quest! i am trying to get help to make the monster appear since we cant do quest without the mob there!!

HELP!!!! spawn the quest monster we are suppose to kill and loot to complete the quest, its bugged ...........

3. Is this the feminine of orc? :D

Anyway, give us more details about the bug. From what I understand, you are still on the early part where all you have to do is fill the water skin from the small pond below where she is standing. When you fill the water skin, a quilboar will appear and attack you to defend the water source.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Call_of_Water_(3)
    Edited: July 17, 2018

4. yes, it still BUG this quest! i am trying to get help to make the monster appear since we cant do quest without the mob there!!

HELP!!!! spawn the quest monster we are suppose to kill and loot to complete the quest, its bugged ...........
    On which exact quest are you? From your explanation, I can assume you're on the last part where you need to drink the water sapta in order to see the water elementals at the shrine and then kill the corrupted elemental. Take its elemental bracers and use them on the brazier, like you did with the fire totem quest.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Call_of_Water_(7)

5. Regarding the lake close to the questgiver itself, you kill the boar looking humanoid close to the water. He's supposed to spawn and attack you after you drain the lake but you get credit even if you don't kill him. Therefor people tend to forget to kill it and the next shaman can't continue as it's "being used".

For later parts, I'm not sure. Leveled another shaman few days ago and that was the only issue I personally ran in to