1. July 7, 2018  

Bear Run Completed in Time, but no Bear?

Our guild just completed the first 4 bosses with 3 minutes left, but the fourth chest dropped a belt from the first chest loot table (cord of braided troll hair), instead of the war bear. Has anyone else experienced this bug?

screenshot showing the RP from the fourth chest NPC, ashii, then getting a cloth belt instead of bear. Hex lord door is open which only happens when first 4 bosses died -- https://i.imgur.com/jyp1l40.jpg

log showing no wipes and fast boss kills -- https://legacyplayers.com/Raids/View...?id=2736&exp=1
    Edited: July 7, 2018

2. July 7, 2018  
    This happened to us twice.

First scenario (outdated):
    We didnt loot bear from 4th chest. So went back to check and found that we had forgotten to talk to one of the NPC's in the cage. Talked with prisoner and now that we have 4th chest ACTIVE, we could loot the bear from another chest.

Second scenario (2 weeks ago)
    Last cache was opened and there was no bear. Before, we always saved the caches and opened them in the end of the run. After there was no bear this run, we stopped doing that. Always opening caches and freeing prisoners on the spot as we kill a boss then move on. Now the bear wasnt bugged anymore.

Hope this helps a bit for future runs.

GL

3. July 7, 2018  
    Thanks for the reply, I always loot the chests right after we kill boss and the other 9 people run ahead. Did that the same as I normally do this time. Just no bear... I submitted a ticket with all that in there, maybe the GM's will help us out.

4. July 7, 2018  
    Update, ran back inside the instance to check if there might have been another chest up and the first chest NPC is laying there dead... he shouldn't have died since we got all 4 chests in time. Just a bug...

5. July 7, 2018  
    Happened to us a few times also.. We got 2 x some crappo epic leggings from the 4th chest instead of a bear. GM's said they could do nothing about it.

6. July 7, 2018  

7. July 8, 2018