1. July 7, 2018  

WotLK Crossrealms PvP suggestions

For making more fair xrealm PvP experience for all Lordaeron players. Lordaeron PvP needs Crossrealm feature.
    Lordaeron needs Alterac Valley. Otherwords more ppl for BG's. Current state of PvP is mostly 18 man fistfighting WSG's

- Furious and Relentless Weapons aviable ingame or coinshop/pointshop. Icecrown players have these. Huge Gap of PvP weapons item levels must fix.
    - Option for Queue Crossrealm BG or Local BG. Mainly for those who feels about it's not fair to battle amongst donors.
    - Same queue options for Arenas as above, but i cant see personally arenas crossrealm feature for 80's necessary at all.
    - For Twinks brackets arenas would be fun crossrealm ofc. :)
    Edited: July 7, 2018

2. July 9, 2018  
    "Option for Queue Crossrealm BG or Local BG."
    This is wishful thinking that would just leave the local bg option barren as a brick. The solution might be that players queue locally then once they have waited in queue more than say 5 mins, it switches to crossrealm.(waiting time can be adjusted, for example during server peak time it stays 5 min and other times it drops to 2 mins) Of course i have no idea if it can be implemented but this way it prioritizes the local bg over crossrealm. Crossrealm arena= no need in 2v2, could be done in 3v3 and 5v5 since they are mostly dead.

3. July 9, 2018  
    One word:

Shadowmourne

The answer is a solid "no".

4. July 9, 2018  
    One word:

Shadowmourne

they're already working on crossrealm for lord and icecrown. we just don't know the specifics of it.

5. July 9, 2018  
    One word:

Shadowmourne

lord currently has everything icecrown has, what do you mean?

inb4
    >"buffed content"
    might aswell have buffed pvp content

PS: as skuddy wrote, its already in process
    Edited: July 9, 2018

6. July 9, 2018  
    I like this idea. Brb, forwarding it.

7. July 9, 2018  
    I like the idea of crossrealm bg/arenas but to me it looks like Blackrock population DOESN'T want SM, and we can't remove SM from Icecrown or Lordaeron, so it's hard to make a decision about this project imho. Am I right?

8. July 9, 2018  
    I like the idea of crossrealm bg/arenas but to me it looks like Blackrock population DOESN'T want SM, and we can't remove SM from Icecrown or Lordaeron, so it's hard to make a decision about this project imho. Am I right?
    malaco said on stream that its on its way, implementing 284 meta was a way of preparing for it.
    decisions have already been made

9. malaco said on stream that its on its way, implementing 284 meta was a way of preparing for it.
    decisions have already been made
    What you mean exactly? Or better, what Malaco meant? Does he want to introduce SM to Blackrock too, permanent, like on Icecrown?

10. lord currently has everything icecrown has, what do you mean?

inb4
    >"buffed content"

PS: as skuddy wrote, its already in process
    Lordaeron already buffed PvP. Problem is there is lack of PvP weapons "content".
    Point me second best PvP weapon option if not Wrathful 1800 arena rating. Frozen state of 3.3.5a is killing PvP BG's for good. No progression content for PvP players. Furious and Relentless Weapons ingame asap will maby save Alterac Valley. I know there is alot of players who disagree, but cmon 2 tiers lack of PvP weapons.

"Blizzlike" is very far of this frozen state. Login only raid guilds, ppl geared for PvE and PvP already from realm start. No place for new players. No middle progression for getting average PvP weapons. only low- or pro level. "Blizzlike" is progression to next patch. Gearing starts all over again every time, not ment to frozen for godlike players who stick higher above others forever, and nagging soon this post :D

Fix Furious and Relentless weapons ingame issue, and BG's have hope at least.
    I suggest PvP HK ranks for getting weapons. Furious 20k HK, Relentless 30k HK and Wrathfull at 60k HK. That would be progressive PvP and people surely goes for BG's more often.

Crossrealm BG's :
    Icecrown players have Furious and Relentless weapons. It's not going to be "buffed" content for PvP. It will be lack of the content if Lordaeron players have no in-game methods for. (or voteshop/coinshop).

11. tbh why we can't obtain furious/rele weapons in game on icecrown?

12. tbh why we can't obtain furious/rele weapons in game on icecrown?
    Check voteshop Furious weapons, only 17 votepoints. Not in-game Becourse "It's Not Blizzlike" 3.3.5a frozen state.
    I suggested 20k honorable kills vs. 17 votepoints. "Buffed PvP content enough" :D
    Edited: July 26, 2018

13. yeah ik they were on vshop i just wonderend why not ingame, ty

14. Patch 3.2.2 took away Furious and Relentless weapons, but ppl were already obtained these. Cataclysm released approx. 10 months later (please correct me if i'm wrong). Now we are frozen 3.3.5a without progression BEFORE, or ahead.
    "Blizzlike" would be: We already obtained Furious and Relentless weapons, now maby getting Wrathfull weapon and waiting Cataclysm.
    Edited: July 30, 2018

15. "Blizzlike" would be: We already obtained Furious and Relentless weapons, now maby getting Wrathfull weapon and waiting Cataclysm.
    You keep bringing "Blizzlike" to claim a Wrath of the Lich King server shouldn't be locked in.... Wrath of the Lich King content. Common sense says if you don't want to play Wrath of the Lich content only you shouldn't pick a Wrath of the Lich King server, instead of expecting it to get content it shouldn't have. People play on Lordaeron or Icecrown because they want exactly that content and not what came later.

12 Last