1. I really don't see the deal with Furious and Relentless weapons.. What do you want them for?

You can get Furious from the vote shop, and then you'll either stick with WF or LK. There's no place for Relentless weapons, I've never missed them. Who has?

2. You keep bringing "Blizzlike" to claim a Wrath of the Lich King server shouldn't be locked in.... Wrath of the Lich King content. Common sense says if you don't want to play Wrath of the Lich content only you shouldn't pick a Wrath of the Lich King server, instead of expecting it to get content it shouldn't have. People play on Lordaeron or Icecrown because they want exactly that content and not what came later.
    Good point, it surely may look like i claim a server, defenitely too misleading without reasoning why i use the word.
    Reason i've bring this "Blizzlike" reference is suggestions section rules:

"Do not post suggestions that include the following: - Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all."

Word "Blizzlike" i use here was ment to be good thing to treasure, still in same spirit suggest custom content for good reason. 3.3.5 players had these earlier tier weapons.

Sorry if i've been misleading. And i know my style to write is often bit too provocative to raise discussion. All respect for current Warmane realms, and staff.

3. Word "Blizzlike" i use here was ment to be good thing to treasure, still in same spirit suggest custom content for good reason. 3.3.5 players had these earlier tier weapons.
    Players in 3.3.5a might have got that equipment, but they didn't have access to them if they hadn't got the items before. A new player that joined retail when it was in 3.3.5a wouldn't be able to get those items, and we're emulating that patch version in-game, so they aren't there. Lordaeron has the policy of no point or coin shop as an extra, but as others pointed out that's not the best gear for PvP anyways. Can that make certain matches imbalanced? As much as any other where there's a gear difference and both sides aren't equipped with their best, which already happens in Icecrown just the same.

4. Players in 3.3.5a might have got that equipment, but they didn't have access to them if they hadn't got the items before.
    Thx. I just wanted to make sure that my suggestion, as well as my reasoning was properly understood. This is the main reason why we don't have BG's anymore When this realm was new and in progression, progression stopped at lvl 70 for PvP. PvE had progression ahead but we didn't reach Furious or Relentless. Skipped important 2 tiers of PvP Weapons. Only way obtain descent weapons (second1h or ranged), is via raids. I'm good with current content, but overall PvP is dying here.
    I understand debating about my suggestion is pointless, and i thank everyone for reading and commenting this post. I would like to read more comments tho.

Edit: Actual number of skipped weapon seasons is much higher,"simulated" PvP progression died and buried in Outland.
    Edited: August 10, 2018

5. Bumping this up. Better timely atm. Battleground runner perspective, doing stuff only Via PvP progression. Not First pwning ICC for PvP.
    Still i have dungeon ilv 232 bow and doing ok, but Played more and more my Icecrown hunt than my Lordaeron one.

-Sibe-
    Edited: December 26, 2018

6. What you are missing is that on live back in the day, it was actually active. You would bump into a different team every single time and it was rare to actually get a rematch with someone.

Here, regardless of the realm, you meet the same people all the time, queue anything that's not a cancerqueue match and you get the same team all the time.

Another good fact is that back in the day, you would be looking at around 3k rating teams at the top. Whats the rating of the top here? Whats the rating of a, say, 50th team?

If you lose to a gay club WP with smourne, and you get to queue into them 5 times in a row, **** just gets boring you know.

First 12