1. July 7, 2018  

Remind me , why is MCH back again ???

Let me start off my rant by saying I play enh/rogue, I do few bgs a day for the fun of it and the rest of the time I'm spamming solo q.I haven't played in probably a year here and I noticed on my sham that I was playing with mages 90% of the time, then someone told me they brought back this garbage system again. First off , you get trash comps when playing enh, I can imagine other specs will also suffer from this, while if you go ele you get thundercleave faceroll comps or something similarly good. The rogue ? Same deal, you get RMPs RLSs etc. SOLID COMPS. There is complete imbalance with this system and it sucks dick, anyone who played enh on the old system and this one definitely felt it, also anyone who plays melee knows what kind of ques we are talking about here....My main issue with this system is the que timers tbh. THIS SERVER IS BARELY ALIVE !!! Stop trying to finish it off. The majority of the solo q players are melee and lets not talk about waiting 5-10 mins to get 30 sec arena, pls....

MCH is definitely 100% a mistake, Idk what inbred thought it was a good idea to bring it back...

2. July 7, 2018  
    cross-realm will breathe a huge amount of life into the realm's queue'd content, as you get to share a battlegroup with the leviathan server. Until then, I would just drop duel flags or something. The realm is pretty fked as you say.

I would consider the recent blackrock release of most of the (imba tbh) pve items available on icecrown to be definitive proof they are committed to doing it. So just hang in there.
    Edited: July 7, 2018

3. July 7, 2018  
    The 284 ilvl weapons + crossrealm may also be a sign of bringing shadowmourne. SM not being here is a major reason I chose blackrock as my go to pvp realm.

EDIT:I'm heavily against the imba items they introduced.Humans being incredibly imbalanced + lots of one shots with double trinket+284 weapon going on rn. Ilvl 264 is where its at with maybe 277 weapons ONLY.
    Edited: July 7, 2018

4. July 7, 2018  
    Idk dude I'm sorry maybe you can try EleSham or Arms War they go pretty well in soloq lol.

5. July 7, 2018  
    I'd rather try the rope than play arms war,same goes for holy pala. If this **** system stays I'll respec ele or stick to rogue but enh is not enjoyable spec in solo q for me anymore.

6. July 7, 2018  
    I'd rather try the rope than play arms war,same goes for holy pala. If this **** system stays I'll respec ele or stick to rogue but enh is not enjoyable spec in solo q for me anymore.
    What should I say as a Rogue? For me it has been difficult to climb ladder both with 2dps+1healer and with MCH system. Never passed 2k1. I kinda stopped tryharding, I play for fun, if I start loosing i simply quit or change class, I don't want to be stressed too much.
    Elemental is way more flexible and can be played with many comps, also it can carry the teammates pretty good. Enha is a different story, you know this better than me.
    But just a note, stay enha, have fun, know your limits, or play something else, don't join the thundercleave army we have enough of them :D Greetings

7. July 7, 2018  
    No LSP, LSD, LSPr, MLS in SoloQ = profit btw