1. July 7, 2018  

[ANSWERED]Question about title reward

Im sorry for creating second topic with the same question, but i didnt get any answer on my last question, only link to another topic where is no answer. I'll try to explain situation again. I played 3s with my teammates during all season and in the end we achieved rank 3, it means gladiator title. We made all games together during whole season, 100% of the games was made only three of us, no other players in team were never invited. I have proof or you can check armory, that all of this arenas was made with the same players. Last mont i left team to play some 3s for fun, because i remembered that if you want to get title, you need to made 70% of the games in team, and i dont worry about it because i know that i made 100% of the games in team in fact and i played every game in team, that is why i left to play for fun. In the end of the season we get 2259 rate, and my personal was 2156, so it means we complete conditions for less than 150 points difference to get title. And 100% of the games was made by me (Orreo), and (Romakashkin) and (Sladewilson) in fact, no other players, so we totally complete conditions. But i dont get any title at all, and my friends got it, and i dont understand maybe i do something wrong or what? We played all games together, so we totally complete all demands to get it. If you need i have screenshot where you can see that i played every game in this team and i complete condition of less than 150 points difference. I know it means nothing for GMs and, but for me is something what im tryied to achieve during all season, and it was a very long season you know it. Please help me and answer for this question, not just link to another topic.

2. If you would have made 100% of the games you wouldn't have a different in your personal rating compared to your team rating.
    Regardless, submit an in-game ticket about this.