1. July 8, 2018  
    Serval ppl have done this and all have gotten the replay that they wont replace/reimburse anything becouse its up to you if you sell/de anything and not a Warmane problem/issue.

2. July 8, 2018  
    Serval ppl have done this and all have gotten the replay that they wont replace/reimburse anything becouse its up to you if you sell/de anything and not a Warmane problem/issue.
    Of course. I could imagine a reimbursement of badges, but not of people deciding to disenchant their previous items before being sure it was safe to do so.

3. July 8, 2018  
    Its funny how the vendor was so enlarged that you could see it from a window of a Goblin hut in Kalimdor, after hangover-ed from drinking Peon Sleep Potion ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=30858/peon-sleep-potion ) shots off the buttocks of a redheaded female troll.

Of course its not Warmanes fault that you disenchanted your stuff, but spending 200+ badges of teary wipes ( like some people did ) kind-a is in this case. If i were to spend so much effort on green caviar, i would probably got drunk now ( like some people did )

Moral of the story : Dont buy candy from the giant guy standing at the corner of your local city.

4. July 8, 2018  
    Of course. I could imagine a reimbursement of badges, but not of people deciding to disenchant their previous items before being sure it was safe to do so.

You cannot blame the players for the fault of those running/developing the server. You don't blame the customer for being upset when they are screwed over by your mistakes. The players won't have necessarily known if the badge vendor is correct or not but the devs 100% absolutely should, so it's their mistake to allow it to go in that way to begin with. Selling/disenchanting old gear when you get an upgrade is a fairly normal/standard thing for many people (though not me personally) and had the mistake not been made (and crudely fixed) then the players would not be left screwed over.

Blizzard made mistakes too in the past and it happens, but all that deleted/sold/disenchanted gear would be returned to the players and badges reimbursed. I'm not affected by this issue, but I feel for those who are, especially when the approach from the staff seems to be "we messed up, too bad for you".

5. July 8, 2018  
    Thats sure disenchant items the day of a questionnable BOJ vendor release is not really smart, I never des pre bis items on private for this kind of situations.

BUT, I think warmane staff really have to learn lesson from this type of situation : COMMUNICATE MORE PLEASE :
    - You announce s3 end; you dont say if saison 4 start immediately, you dont say if points gona be reset or not
    - You announce "Isle of Quel'Danas and all related content will be released around the same." and then you say nothing : what content? MGT, SW, BOJ? when?
    And you release everything in the same time, without warning, without speaking about BOJ vendor, BOJ reset or anything, can we blame these confused people who buy items and disenchant their previous ones without thinking?
    I think its hard to blame them, because the cause of theses troubles is the lack of communication from warmane staff.
    I play with a lot of people in my guild who really dont understand this lack of communication, you got a great server, with a great population, I presume really really great financial ressources (when I see all this shoped caracters), so why not communicate with your people?
    In my opinion, its the most weakness of warmane, in one case its good because its simple to rectify, in another its sad when we see the experience of warmane and still 0 communication about releases..

With hope one day warmane will communicate before and not after launching a patch..
    Kinds regards

6. July 8, 2018  
    Of course its not Warmanes fault that you disenchanted your stuff, but spending 200+ badges of teary wipes ( like some people did ) kind-a is in this case.
    The only thing i would like to add with this is the fact that items bought with BoJ have been returned via mailbox. No, you can not equip them, but my guess would be as soon as the vendor is unlocked on the island, you will be able to equip the items. So its not like the BoJ disappeared into the void, just that you have your gear for when the content unlocks. If you dont want the gear and would rather have the badges, open a ticket for reimbursement.

Also not "you" as in you specifically, but "you" in general.

7. July 8, 2018  
    With hope one day warmane will communicate before and not after launching a patch..
    Kinds regards
    Well said. Too bad there is not much content left to be released.

8. July 8, 2018  
    even blizzard experimented on their first expansion which was tbc, to say now after so many years that the timeline should be different it's irrelevant, like the boj vendor not being/being there. I played on vashj eu at that time and recall like it was yesterday that the boj vendor was there the moment I set foot on quel danas aswell as the vendors that are to exchange items from swp located on boat. if there was not like this and I am a am losing this detail who cares really as they tried to get pvp/pve items balanced and get user to experiment both environments like in you have to get pvp content and pve content; as quel danas sets in it looks more like a catch-up zone with t5.5 quality items, epics in the heroic dungeon aswell as a set of trinkets for a wide array of classes hence S4 items quality, it's just a minor boost for the pve component like in catching up with content for more casual exprience in end-game content.

9. July 8, 2018  
    even blizzard experimented on their first expansion which was tbc, to say now after so many years that the timeline should be different it's irrelevant, like the boj vendor not being/being there. I played on vashj eu at that time and recall like it was yesterday that the boj vendor was there the moment I set foot on quel danas aswell as the vendors that are to exchange items from swp located on boat. if there was not like this and I am a am losing this detail who cares really as they tried to get pvp/pve items balanced and get user to experiment both environments like in you have to get pvp content and pve content; as quel danas sets in it looks more like a catch-up zone with t5.5 quality items, epics in the heroic dungeon aswell as a set of trinkets for a wide array of classes hence S4 items quality, it's just a minor boost for the pve component like in catching up with content for more casual exprience in end-game content.
    you know nothing lol, the vendors werent available instantly on retail bud

Phase 1
    Phase 1 has players recover the Sun's Reach Sanctum, the first of three locations that must be reclaimed.
    There are two daily quests that will count toward securing this objective. Players can speak with Captain Theris Dawnhearth to remain updated on the current progress percentage. The two available daily quests are:
    Erratic Behavior (Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +150 Reputation) *
    The Sanctum Wards (Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +150 Reputation) *
    When 100% progress has been reached, the following will happen:
    Tradesman Portanuus <Trade Supplies> spawns
    Harbinger Inuuro (questgiver) spawns
    Battlemage Arynna (questgiver) spawns
    The previous two objective-oriented daily quests will now be defunct, and will be replaced with two new daily quests in Phase 2

Phase 2
    Phase 2 has players recover the Sun's Reach Armory, the second location that must be reclaimed.
    There are two daily quests that will count toward securing this objective. Players can speak with either questgiver to remain updated on the current progress percentage. The two new available daily quests are:
    The Battle for the Sun's Reach Armory - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +250 Reputation *
    Distraction at the Dead Scar - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +150 Reputation *
    Also, the replacements for the now-defunct Phase 1 quests become available. These quests will not count towards the phase objective, but still award money and reputation.
    Further Conversions - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +150 Reputation
    Arm the Wards! - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +150 Reputation
    Smith Hauthaa <Weapons & Armorsmith> spawns - does not yet sell Badge of Justice rewards
    Tyrael Flamekissed <General Goods> spawns
    Magister Ilastar (questgiver) spawns
    Vindicator Kaalan (questgiver) spawns
    Four PVP armor vendors spawn:
    Karynna <Exotic Gear Purveyor> - sells Season 1 armor in exchange for Tier 4 loot tokens
    Kayri <Exotic Gear Purveyor> - sells Veteran's PVP gear in exchange for Badges of Justice, Vindicator's PVP gear for Tier 6 loot tokens
    Olus <Exotic Gear Purveyor> - sells Season 2 armor in exchange for Tier 5 loot tokens
    Soryn <Exotic Gear Purveyor> - sells Season 2 armor in exchange for Tier 6 loot tokens.
    When this objective has been completed, Phase 3 will begin. The Sunwell Portal can be activated prior or afterwards, as it does not directly affect the progression through the phases.

The previous two objective-oriented daily quests will now be defunct, and will be replaced with two new daily quests in Phase 3.

Activating the Sunwell Portal
    Phase 2 also has players activate the Sunwell Portal. Completion of this objective does not assist in advancing progress towards Phase 3 but rather focuses on transportation to and from the Isle. Players can complete a daily quest towards this goal, which will be replaced once it has been met. Tradesman Portanuus will ask that players travel to Shattrath to assist Exarch Nasuun in the process of creating a portal between Shattrath and the Isle of Quel'Danas.
    Report to Nasuun - Rewards 75 silver at 70, +10 Reputation *
    Intercepting the Mana Cells - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +250 Reputation *
    A one-way portal will be available to teleport players from Shattrath to the Isle of Quel'Danas
    Astromancer Darnarian (questgiver) spawns
    Once the Sunwell portal has been activated, the following quests will replace the previous ones:
    Report to Nasuun - Rewards 75 silver at 70, +10 Reputation
    Maintaining the Sunwell Portal - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +250 Reputation
    Also, a new quest will be available:
    Know Your Ley Lines - Rewards +250 Reputation, Darnarian's Scroll of Teleportation
    Although the Darnarian's Scroll of Teleportation is consumed with a single use, it is rewarded from a permanent daily quest, so you can obtain one easy method of returning to Shattrath per day.

Phase 3
    Phase 3 has players recover the Sun's Reach Harbor, the third and final location that must be reclaimed.
    There are two daily quests that will count toward securing this objective. Players can speak with either questgiver to remain updated on the current progress percentage. The two new available daily quests are:
    Intercept the Reinforcements - Rewards 11 gold 99 silver, +250 Reputation *
    Taking the Harbor - Rewards 11 gold 99 silver, +250 Reputation *
    The replacements for the now-defunct Phase 2 quests become available. These quests will not count towards the phase objective, but still award money and reputation.
    The Battle Must Go On - Rewards 10 gold 10 silver, +250 Reputation
    The Air Strikes Must Continue - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +150 Reputation
    Caregiver Inaara <Innkeeper> spawns
    Anchorite Ayuri (questgiver) spawns
    Anchorite Kairthos (questgiver) spawns
    Captain Valindria (questgiver) spawns
    Shaani <Jewelcrafting Supplies> spawns - sells epic-quality gems and jewelcrafting recipes.
    Mar'nah <Alchemist> spawns
    Seraphina Bloodheart <Stable Master> and her pet, Sentinel, spawn
    Sereth Duskbringer <Poison Supplies> spawns
    When this objective has been completed, Phase 4 will begin. The anvil and forge can be rebuilt prior or afterwards, as it does not directly affect the progression through the phases.

The previous two objective-oriented daily quests will now be defunct, and will be replaced with two new daily quests in Phase 4.

Rebuilding the Anvil and Forge
    Phase 3 also has players rebuild the anvil and forge at the armory.
    There are two daily quests that will count toward securing this objective. Players can speak with Smith Hauthaa to remain updated on the current progress percentage. The two new available daily quests are:
    Making Ready - Rewards 11 gold 99 silver, +150 Reputation *
    Smith Hauthaa will now sell items in exchange for Badges of Justice
    Once "Making Ready" has been completed enough times, the following quests replace it:
    Ata'mal Armaments - Rewards 18 gold 28 silver, +350 Reputation
    Don't Stop Now.... - Rewards 11 gold 99 silver, +250 Reputation

Phase 4
    Phase 4 is the last phase to be completed before successfully reclaiming Sun's Reach. It focuses on two separate objectives that must both be completed in order for the Isle to be completely reclaimed.

The replacements for the now-defunct Phase 3 quests will be available:
    Keeping the Enemy at Bay - Rewards 7 gold 59 silver, +250 Reputation
    Crush the Dawnblade - Rewards 11 gold 99 silver, +250 Reputation
    Also, a new daily quest becomes available.
    Disrupt the Greengill Coast - Rewards 11 gold 99 silver, +250 Reputation
    Creating the Alchemy Lab
    Mar'nah is trying to set up an Alchemy Lab for players, which also allows both her and Shaani to set up shop.
    Discovering Your Roots - Rewards 9 gold 10 silver, +350 Reputation *
    The Isle of Quel'Danas will have an alchemy lab
    Kaalif <Reagent Vendor> spawns
    Once "Discovering Your Roots" has been completed enough times, the following quests replace it:
    Rediscovering Your Roots - Rewards 13 gold 88 silver, +350 Reputation
    Open for Business - Rewards 11 gold 99 silver, Bloodberry Elixir, +250 Reputation
    Building the Monument to the Fallen
    Additionally, players are asked to help fund a memorial for the fallen.
    A Charitable Donation - Rewards +150 Reputation *
    A Magnanimous Benefactor - Rewards +500 Reputation, requires Exalted with Shattered Sun Offensive
    This quest, rather than awarding gold, requires 1000g, and rewards players willing to make the donation with a special title: <player> of the Shattered Sun!
    Once the Monument to the Fallen has been constructed, the following quest replaces "A Charitable Donation":
    Your Continued Support - Rewards +150 Reputation
    Once all objectives on the Isle of Quel'Danas have been completed, the naaru K'iru spawns and buffs players zone-wide and inside the Magisters' Terrace with K'iru's Song of Victory, increasing Stamina by 79 and Intellect by 40. This buff does not stack with Power Word: Fortitude or Arcane Intellect.

This concludes the effort to reclaim Sun Reach for the Shattered Sun Offensive. This area will now serve as a permanent quest hub, offering many daily quests, vendors and other resources for players. The permanent daily quests, including those not directly related to the reclamation, are detailed below.
    Edited: July 8, 2018

10. July 8, 2018  
    I fail to understand how is it alright to remove badge rewards (ilvl141), but it's perfectly fine to just give people s4 gear, which is ilvl159.

11. July 8, 2018  
    I fail to understand how is it alright to remove badge rewards (ilvl141), but it's perfectly fine to just give people s4 gear, which is ilvl159.
    it was expected, same thing with s3 so nothing news

12. July 8, 2018  
    because it has absolutely nothing to do with ilvl or how good the items are. these items literally just shouldn't be available yet according to how the progression of isle of quel'danas works. anyone that played retail and have even the slightest clue of how this patch worked won't be surprised that the vendors were removed. it makes no sense for them to be released before the required phases are completed.

the only problem i have now is that we can't seem to track progression on the stages like on retail, but maybe they just plan to do scheduled releases of the next stages instead

13. July 8, 2018  
    You cannot blame the players for the fault of those running/developing the server. You don't blame the customer for being upset when they are screwed over by your mistakes. The players won't have necessarily known if the badge vendor is correct or not but the devs 100% absolutely should, so it's their mistake to allow it to go in that way to begin with. Selling/disenchanting old gear when you get an upgrade is a fairly normal/standard thing for many people (though not me personally) and had the mistake not been made (and crudely fixed) then the players would not be left screwed over.
    I'm not blaming anyone. You make that assumption because not reimbursing the items is seen as some sort of punishment? That's not the case. I can't say I know how far the development team would go to correct the mistake, but the first thing that comes to mind is how would we differentiate items disenchanted because of this and items that were not disenchanted because of this? And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues. That's not to say that it can't be done, but more that it's best if you understand what you're asking for here.

Blizzard made mistakes too in the past and it happens, but all that deleted/sold/disenchanted gear would be returned to the players and badges reimbursed. I'm not affected by this issue, but I feel for those who are, especially when the approach from the staff seems to be "we messed up, too bad for you".
    Warmane isn't Blizzard though. We don't have their endless amounts of money, resources and man-power.

14. July 8, 2018  
    I'm not blaming anyone. You make that assumption because not reimbursing the items is seen as some sort of punishment? That's not the case. I can't say I know how far the development team would go to correct the mistake, but the first thing that comes to mind is how would we differentiate items disenchanted because of this and items that were not disenchanted because of this? And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues. That's not to say that it can't be done, but more that it's best if you understand what you're asking for here.

Warmane isn't Blizzard though. We don't have their endless amounts of money, resources and man-power.
    Not saying you do and I'm not disagreeing with you, it's just a shame and could have been avoided.

15. July 8, 2018  
    Not saying you do and I'm not disagreeing with you, it's just a shame and could have been avoided.
    You're right. It could have been and it should have been.

First 123 Last