1. July 9, 2018  
    "not reimbursing the items is seen as some sort of punishment" - this is not punishment, as you said, you cannot differentiate items disenchanted because of this.

You are completely right to remove items that people werent supposed to have in first place.

However, not reimbursing the badges, thats another thing, people that had those badges are entitled to them. ( i didnt spend a single badge, but not everyone is familiar with the phases of releasing the content, most people arent, and thats what makes the game experience better)

2. July 9, 2018  
    Well said. Too bad there is not much content left to be released.
    No you're right, there is no much content, just different stages of QD, BOJ vendor and sunwell release, maybe its not much, but if warmane can announce it before and not after the release, for this not much content, it will be a performance anyway.

3. July 9, 2018  
    I'm not blaming anyone. You make that assumption because not reimbursing the items is seen as some sort of punishment? That's not the case. I can't say I know how far the development team would go to correct the mistake, but the first thing that comes to mind is how would we differentiate items disenchanted because of this and items that were not disenchanted because of this? And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues. That's not to say that it can't be done, but more that it's best if you understand what you're asking for here.

Warmane isn't Blizzard though. We don't have their endless amounts of money, resources and man-power.
    I never said its a punishment to dont reimbursing them, I'm the first one to think its stupid to disenchant an item the day you got better, especially if the item came from a questionnable boj vendor, also yes it can be hard for devs to know what item reimbursing, what item was disenchanted for reimplace by boj item etc, but another simple action would be to rollback all LQR disenchant from this day for example, I'm not saying you have to do this, just answering your question, personnaly, I'm agree with the fact, if you disenchant an item the day you got better and from a questionnable boj launch, you're not smart and its on you.

I just say you cant blame players for this thoughtlessness, because if warmane announced the patch correctly, days before, saying whats gona be added, when, etc, nothing would have happened, and this is the important part, why just dont announce what you gona launch before to do it? Why this lack of communication for a big server like warmane, I really dont understand that.

About amounts of money, taking into consideration the amount of player paytowining on warmane, I think warmane got enought amount of money to just say "Hello we gona realease this and this on this day" before and not after they launch it, but maybe I'm wrong.

First 123