1. July 7, 2018  

Arena "disband" guidelines.

Hello, first of all let me say that i got all the titles i wanted to get (except for rank1 in 3s, which is not even something im strictly talking about), and i've reported myself several players, and being disbanded myself (in 2s, no need that title, so isnt like a QQ topic)

Actually, we need to be realistics, everytime for a reason or another, there is an amount of team disbanded that makes the ladder fall down for at least 100-200 rating.

I think Warmane should work on a guideline about what you can, and what you cant do in order to be "Legit" team.

Let me make an example,

There have been in the past seasons and in thisone also, several teams banned cause for a reason or another, switched players, or kept playng with more then one players, that have been disbanded; while others not.

I can easly say that can be just me that cant understand the correct logic behind this method but i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Altho to avoid any possibilities to be "misunderstood" i would suggest the add of a guide where it says for example:

- If you change partner, u need disband team and remake
    - In case your new partner join your team and his mmr is less then (for example) 100 from the team, you've to re-create team, or he needs increase it on another team.
    Same goes for account sharing and so on (If is still a thing)

And the list goes on

This will make probably the ladder more competitive and less about "who reports better the other".

It would take probably just one hour or less, but would save the overall competition on Icecrown.

Hope to listen some good points with or against me in order to understand.

Best regards :)

2. July 7, 2018  

3. July 7, 2018  
    Yea you got all the titles becaue you bought the character. I didn't even finish reading first line and I was already laughing xD.
    Anyway, people will always find a way to cheat to top positions, I watched the flow of icecrown 2v2 for almost all the season, saw teams rising from zero and going first 10 places in 1 day or something, just like you said, by switching partner 20 different times and ending up with the team leader mmr over 3k, and other similar stuff. You dropped mmr aswell few times but overall I can say you are legit and I can understand your frustration.
    I agree that something should be done, but something permanent or heavy, a team disband is not enough, something like a 60 days ban, or a perma ban. Even the attempt to get a title from top position is something I would punish the same way I would punish someone using a bot. There is no difference. Disbanding team to a "cheated" top rank team equals to empty the bags of a mining botter. You don't stop the bot by emptying the bags from the gathered materials, because he will start again doing the same thing, in the same way you don't stop a cheater/wintrader/whatever by disbanding his team. Ban is the solution and a lesson to learn. Personal opinion.