1. 1 Week Ago  

Need Advice on how to make gold

I've always been pretty bad at making gold and i'm just trying to find a way to keep my character afloat at this point since i level faster than i can spend on actually purchasing abilities. I'm leveling an arms warrior for pvp and eventually will play a prot warrior for pve. What can i do? any advice or tips? I'm awful at making gold in this game.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Sell stuff on the ah. You could also get a gatherer profession and sell those stuff in the ah. The AH should be your best friend lol

3. 4 Days Ago  
    I'm bit late here but the best advice I can give you from someone who has not gold problems is have mining/herb as profession. Also while northrend mats sells good in AH, outland mats sells even more. Its how I made most of my gold to this day. In terokkar forest there are a lot of adamantite deposits and around netherstorm there are netherblooms, that in my opinion its one of the highest prices in AH if we talking herbs. It's good to do that because Outland mats are required for lvl up many professions and different from northrend it doesnt have much competition.

4. 4 Days Ago