1. July 8, 2018  

Need Advice on how to make gold

I've always been pretty bad at making gold and i'm just trying to find a way to keep my character afloat at this point since i level faster than i can spend on actually purchasing abilities. I'm leveling an arms warrior for pvp and eventually will play a prot warrior for pve. What can i do? any advice or tips? I'm awful at making gold in this game.

2. July 8, 2018  
    Sell stuff on the ah. You could also get a gatherer profession and sell those stuff in the ah. The AH should be your best friend lol

3. I'm bit late here but the best advice I can give you from someone who has not gold problems is have mining/herb as profession. Also while northrend mats sells good in AH, outland mats sells even more. Its how I made most of my gold to this day. In terokkar forest there are a lot of adamantite deposits and around netherstorm there are netherblooms, that in my opinion its one of the highest prices in AH if we talking herbs. It's good to do that because Outland mats are required for lvl up many professions and different from northrend it doesnt have much competition.

4. Fight Humanoids, collect the cloth and sell it. You'll get gold as well.
    Do some real serious gathering (with professions) for any reasonable profit.
    Sell green items that you loot on the AH.
    Or if all else fails, beg for gold in the capitals.

What it all means is you should be spending time on earning money, as a starter you can't expect to earn money easily. Also, think twice before purchasing the epic flight.

5. If you are manage to level 5-10 alchemist you will be able to transform and sell epic gems and flasks every day. It is like passive income. If you manage to level them you have to log in for ~10min daily just to sell. No no more farming mobs..

6. If you are manage to level 5-10 alchemist you will be able to transform and sell epic gems and flasks every day. It is like passive income. If you manage to level them you have to log in for ~10min daily just to sell. No no more farming mobs..
    ^You only need to level them to 68 btw, its when you can get the transmutation master.

7. I'd suggest inscription. Glyphs sells well, check guides to see the best ones. Glyph mastery books are cheap as dirt, so you can unlock lots of glyphs from the start. And you can start making Darkmoon cards from the start too - for that juicy payday each month. Botters post loads of herbs for cheap, so you can mill them all day for inks. Armor/Weapon Vellums sells too.

Unlearn Herbalist, Mining or Skinning, that's a waste of time if you want serious gold. Buy reagents.
    Take another proff, for example, Tailoring. Buy frostweaves and infinite dusts, make frostweave bags. Make leg enchants.

Don't be stupid and check product vs reagent costs. Sit in AH for a week and it all will start to make sense.
    Edited: July 22, 2018

8. First of all get 2 very importnant addons. Autoloot and crap away (you can find them online)
    Secondly im not going to mention professions coz that is an obvious way to make gold, however there is a second way, once you are level 80 head to the argeant tournament grounds, there you can do and unlock daily quests, if you do them every day you can make 400+ gold per day, plus you get some seals.
    I used to do them till I got bored and yes I made a ton of gold I think I made about 30k gold altogether. if you are alliance I will show you the way...