1. transfering is biggest bull**** ever... it brokes TOO MANY horde guilds , lot of people just instantly left to alliance....
    You really dont know what u re talking about. Noone transfer to alliance to play pve. Either they gone to play pvp or ur guild was total shiit.

server remains alive while it have healty pvp...u just must admit it, even if you are a pve player. Once bg's are dead - server is dead. Nuff said.
    So true. Theres no pve without pvp, and pvp is quickly dying.
    Problem is that this is another thread about pvp balance and still no answer. Noone cares.

2. I have been spamming BG's for a few months now and i rarely see queue times over 6min. I usually.play between 4 and 11 in the evening, central european time.

3. I dont what you Guys talking about, maybe it´s just me, but i see more Ally´s going around as Horde. Find People for Dungeon´s take sometimes Hour´s, find a Heal or Special a TANK... Where I was Questing/Level a new Char the last Day´s, I see so much Ally´s around me.. I watch stream from Isle and see a Ally RAID was killing Horde the hole Time, idk maybe i´m on different Places like you Guys :P

BG´s it´s like starting every time with 4-5 more Ally players and they Win feels like 99% of all Bg´s... Bg´s Que Time is higher, that´s right, but it´s started with "Bonus" BG´s only on Weekend, not like at Start every day a other BG´s Bonus Day and disable BG "jumping"....

Now you can´t only Que 2 Bg´s at same Time... Do it like Start from Server, Every Day is a other "bonus" BG Day, like Monday = WS, Thuesday = Arathi, Wednesday = EOS Thursday = AV, Friday = WS again and so on....

There was instant BG pop´s... Now all play only Av for more Honor and maybe on Weekend, depends on which is Bonus BG, a other one Pop´s "faster"....

4. If improving BG quality was the goal, is there any way to make games start with full rosters on both sides?

Meddling with queue-hopping and making H-A xfer cost money was a mistake, imo.

It's crazy to apply a 1 hr weapon buff, queue, and play only a single bg before the buff expires. Over half the time is spent sitting alt tab. Solo queued for 2 bgs (AV and weekend eots).

Why wait 20+ mins in queue for an auto-win 2k-0 AB with 4 enemies? Or get rickrolled by a group 15v7? Or an auto-ending AV that's just a balinda/galv rush? Quality-wise, the BGs feel like they did a year ago, it's the same bots and imbalanced rosters only now we have to wait 20 mins lol

5. The BG imbalance seems to be timezone-based. I live near Aus/SEA timezones and in the evenings after work the queues are fine (2-4 mins average for AB and EotS). On weekends when I sometimes play earlier in the day (which I guess is NA prime time) though, that shoots up to 10-20 mins per AB/EotS

6. Yeah, i'm pretty sure this has to be a timezone related problem. You guys that are seeing such long queue times, where are you from?

Another thing. You are saying that queue times are high because there are too few alliance players to mach up against? But you are also saying that alliance outnumber horde in the fights? That does not make a lot of sense to me. If the queue time problem is because of too few alliance to match up against, i would expect full horde roster and the alliance side being outnumbered.

7. So true. Theres no pve without pvp, and pvp is quickly dying.
    Problem is that this is another thread about pvp balance and still no answer. Noone cares.
    which kind of inbalance are you talking about? Alliance is winning nearly all WSG and EOS

8. Yeah, i'm pretty sure this has to be a timezone related problem. You guys that are seeing such long queue times, where are you from?

Another thing. You are saying that queue times are high because there are too few alliance players to mach up against? But you are also saying that alliance outnumber horde in the fights? That does not make a lot of sense to me. If the queue time problem is because of too few alliance to match up against, i would expect full horde roster and the alliance side being outnumbered.
    not always Ally outnumbering horde, a lot of matches start crazy imbalance, could could favour on either side and it's lame either way
    Sucks waiting 20 min for queue then auto-winning in like a minute

had my long queues in NA evenings (west coast) used to be fine before the queue-hop removal change

9. WTB PVE Server toggle abilities. /pvpon /pvpoff

Forced to play on pvp servers just to play on a private realm is why private realms have low pop all the time. Most people hate being griefed

10. I'm not sure if that is true for the majority of the people though. Back in retail TBC the PVP servers were the most crowded in general, at least in EU. According to statistics from realmpop PVP servers have 53% of the population on retail as we speak (EU).

11. WTB PVE Server toggle abilities. /pvpon /pvpoff

Forced to play on pvp servers just to play on a private realm is why private realms have low pop all the time. Most people hate being griefed
    got to disagree, another server had a pve server and it was empty for over a yr
    also Medivh server on here was basically PVE and remained empty

12. http://prntscr.com/k8dtjp

for all those who qq that theres no issues with faction balance. Ye, balance is totally fine...

13. ^that wasn't a problem until they meddled with queue-hopping

14. I used to play last 10 days different BGs as ally. Mostly from 8am till 4 pm. It's so hard to win anything. Our side has 70% green PVE geared people with 1400-1800gs. The most horde has arena 2 or better equipment and coherence gameplay.
    I wish I could back in time and start to play horde

15. for 2 weeks so far i played 1 bg. Loggin in to play for couple hours after work, and ending stuck in que and just altf4 after 10-15min in que. Seems im just done with this server same as all my friends who already quit. SITTING IN QUE IN SHATTRATH IS NOT GAMEPLAY

First 12345 ... Last