1. for 2 weeks so far i played 1 bg. Loggin in to play for couple hours after work, and ending stuck in que and just altf4 after 10-15min in que. Seems im just done with this server same as all my friends who already quit. SITTING IN QUE IN SHATTRATH IS NOT GAMEPLAY
    Ally loosing BG's Horde waiting in que :) this is top gameplay ever

2. which kind of inbalance are you talking about? Alliance is winning nearly all WSG and EOS
    Yes this is caused of imbalance. In short - horde waits in quee, alliance plays bg. Alliance gets honor, horde doesnt. Alliance gears up, horde doesnt. And next bg u see gear diffrence.

I used to play last 10 days different BGs as ally. Mostly from 8am till 4 pm. It's so hard to win anything. Our side has 70% green PVE geared people with 1400-1800gs. The most horde has arena 2 or better equipment and coherence gameplay.
    I wish I could back in time and start to play horde
    This is only stupid trolling. For ppl who dont know actual situation ingame.

3. Hey Warmane staff, not to be rude or anything like that, but not a single mod is giving any update about this situation.
    H players are dying to know if there is any update about all this topic going on, even more in game than here on forums,
    Are you thinking about a solution? testing anything? planning to do something? it's been weeks and months we observe this situation,

Once again, not to be a brat or anything, I understand how difficult it is to find the "perfect" solution for you, it's a free server so we cannot complain like we would do on retail, I am just wondering if there's something going on or if we are just crying rivers for nothing and just have to accept our fate

4. Hey Warmane staff, not to be rude or anything like that, but not a single mod is giving any update about this situation.
    H players are dying to know if there is any update about all this topic going on, even more in game than here on forums,
    Are you thinking about a solution? testing anything? planning to do something? it's been weeks and months we observe this situation,

Once again, not to be a brat or anything, I understand how difficult it is to find the "perfect" solution for you, it's a free server so we cannot complain like we would do on retail, I am just wondering if there's something going on or if we are just crying rivers for nothing and just have to accept our fate
    please we all want to know if there is a change in the plan or it stays like this for another "while" i love your server and TBC even more, we just want to know whats going on.

5. Without some incentive, the faction balance IS and WILL BE always terrible on Outland.

The most incredible thing is that is the beginning of the last season, should be at his peak the server, but faction balance and quality of PVP are at the worst ever since release.

Hope staff realize what is obvious to anyone with decent knowledge of the game.

6. we just need h > a transfers to be enabled for free again, and a > h disabled. its urgent need. couple more semi-dead month and server will be a ghost

7. http://prntscr.com/k983hb - playing horde so fun. at least now u can jump isle and run around circles there

upd: http://prntscr.com/k9850w - balance is fine, que times are fine also like ppl said before.
    upd: it ended up with 26min
    Edited: July 21, 2018

8. we just need h > a transfers to be enabled for free again, and a > h disabled
    yeah but who the **** would want to play ally.
    i know this is heresy and i hate to say it, but what about taking a page from retail and letting both factions be on both teams?
    ****, maybe just H v H. that sounds awesome. no more hemo rogue gnomes

9. sure, I would love for the horde to experience undead rogues, more. =P

If you want faster queue times, pick alliance. If not don't cry about queues being long on horde side. Sit there by the battlemasters waiting for that queue to pop. =P

10. Exactly, this is TBC server and we don't want same factions BGs. Like others said either reroll alliance, sit in queue or beg Warmane to allow free H>A faction change. I hope something gonna change soon because as of lately it seems horde just gave up at least in WSG and either don't queue or just afk in GY.

11. lol im not talking about mechanics, i just hate watching a little 6 inch thing pop his CDs on me, vorthos be damned.
    horde just has to PM. all the H premades are practically x-0

12. yeah but who the **** would want to play ally.
    I will. And all my friends who quit will. Coz playing aliance is better then just sitting in shattr waiting for something to happen.
    Edited: July 22, 2018

13. A lot would help if Warmane staff would allow HORDE > ALLIANCE free trasnfer, with also have possible ALLIANCE > HORDE, but for 30 coins. A lot of horde ppl are pissed off of long queues and by allowing them reroll to alliance for free would help with imbalance in great result IMO. Also would help to allow to have 3 BG's queued at once.

14. giving a shot to Outland for 1 bg per day just to check if something changed to this stupid situation. For 2 weeks played 1bg so far. Log in, que time over 15min, miss qu in alt tab, altf4, repeat next day...maybe. So fun i sware

First ... 23456 ... Last