1. Begining

Hi I am thinking about creating acc and going PVE. I was always a healer, always pala and was fairly good since I managed to compete for top places with shamans and priests. But now I want to go shaman resto, since probably most useful healer and most sought-after. And also I'm bored of Paladins. The problem is - which one to choose? Horde or Alliance? I spent some time reading on this forum and I know that the horde doesnt do t4t5 any more in contrary to the alliance. There is also a severe unbalance. But I also heard that one faction is American one, the other is European. I come from Poland though I'd rather prefer to play with Germans if there is a German guild. Which one is European and which is American? Thank you for your hints and pieces of advice :-)

2. I don't know if one faction is more European or American but at Alliance side most of them are European, can't say for horde. I am also playing a Alliance Resto Shaman. At alliance side I know a guild Ocarina of Time is doing T4 and starting T5 but I don't know if there is any pure German guild at Alliance or Horde at all. There is a imbalance between Horde and Alliance, if you want to do PvP at all at the side of your PvE the best roll you could give is to Alliance, European, still doing starting content and almost instant Queue for BG's

3. horde often pugs kara... maggie/gruul and whole t5 can be skipped nowadays... just get some kara / boj (haste stuff/new sunwell isle stuff) / crafts (living earth bracers / shoudlers) / get alchemy (isle trinket) and leatherworking (drums) and u jump straight into MH... ZA stuff is good too... not sure about resto shamans specifically but brutal is mostly better than t4/t5 ( tho it takes like a month to get gloves O_o)... i think guardian neck for honor is good too
    Edited: October 21, 2018