1. nerfing the daily BG quest was just mystifying

2. last night i ran some BGs for the first time in almost a month, and had literally none of the problems talked about.
    went 4-0 in AB, 4-1 in EOTS, and 2-3 in WSG, and the que times were all under 10, often under 6 minutes
    maybe its a timezone issue? im pacific timezone and usually play early morning or nights

3. Might be some trolling. I posted screenshots earlier. Its not jokes or lies. 20+min que is real. Real pain

4. allow an option to disable pvp on the island

5. Any chance of an update from the staff?

State of alliance pve and pvp at certain server time is behind unbalanced and embarrassing.

6. This ration problem has almost killed the realm. Alliance faction is just agonizing, and let's not even talk about the pve. Well, all of you are partners in crime of this situation, and only you -by choosing the expected MVP faction- have sealed the destiny of Outland. There would have to be enormous benefits and perks for the alliance just to reduce an small portion of this problem. If something is not done, in a few months the horde will be playing alone in BC.

7. wait so now alliance is complaining that theyre never winning in a thread started cause horde was complaining they never win?

and of course ally cant pve, when have they ever been able to pve.

8. wait so now alliance is complaining that theyre never winning in a thread started cause horde was complaining they never win?

and of course ally cant pve, when have they ever been able to pve.
    learn to read. Thread is about population disbalance, about horde outnumbering aliance so hard that most of time horde have no ppl to play against. So horde sit in que al the time. Its not about wins or loses, or pve. If you wanna win bg, and you have at least some brains - you get 6more ppl and que as premade, and get win. No matter you play horde or aliance. Only difference is that on horde side you will sit in que for 20min and chances that all your group will wait for that long time ~0.

9. I love how after all the meddling with queue-hopping etc, half the bgs still start with 2x the players on one side or the other, just like it's june 2017

10. Whats the queue times like on both factions? And are teams still uneven? I think you can queue for two bgs now instead of 3. Maybe warmane should revert it back to 3. I haven't done any bgs really since they made any changes.
    There's always been many ideas on how to fix it but imo they should have it set up like blackrock where it shows you how many are currently in queue. And maybe not pop until it's full or atleast even on both factions.
    As far as faction pop imbalances, there really isn't much thar can be done except for giving an incentive to play as alliance like they did in the beginning.

11. Maybe warmane should revert it back to 3.
    So that BGs are even more uneven? Genius idea!
    As far as faction pop imbalances, there really isn't much thar can be done except for giving an incentive to play as alliance like they did in the beginning.
    There are plenty of things that Warmane could do to make the factions more balanced:
    - Enabled free faction change to alliance again.
    - Disable faction change to horde.
    - Temporarily increase the honor rates on alliance side to increase the incentive for pvpers to switch faction.

These are just a few ideas out of many that would fix the faction imbalance.
    But instead of fixing the actual problem, Warmane decided to listen to the crying hordys and re-implemented BG hopping, thus we have uneven BGs again and all the unbalanced mess that comes with it while the faction imbalance problem persists.

All of that leads to one question: Why does Warmane not take any measures to fix the faction imbalance?
    We have these discussions about the massive faction imbalance going on for months and I haven't seen a single statement of Warmane yet.
    Do they expect that the community will fix the faction imbalance on their own? As long as faction change to alliance costs 30 coins that wont happen.
    Edited: August 1, 2018

12. @jakkre

BGs might be more uneven yes but it did improve que time a little and i for one prefer a unbalanced game over no game.

Also saying that free fraction change will fix things is just wrong. U see many ppl chose to play horde because they prefer it.
    Everyone keeps saying that enabling fraction change for free will change things but that's not it. Yes it might help a tiny bit but no way 30% of horde pop is gonna use it( betting not even 1% would) . The problem is that ppl prefer horde over alliance and yes u can fix this whit a bonus to play alliance but imo extra honor is a very very bad idea. This will mean alliance players will reach the point of no more honor gear sooner and then why BG?. yes at the start it might help get some ppl to alliance side but in the end its gonna bite u in the *** because ppl will stop BGing because they have their honor. (faster then they would normally have). So that measure might kill BGs in the future.

Things like these are hard to fix and u gotta think about the long run too i do not believe GMs are ignoring the problem here but its hard to find a fix for this.

so before u get all sarcastic about others ppls idea's think your'e own ones true 1st this is not as easy as u might think.

13. i dont even go to the isle anymore, the guards are not working and its been a hell of a gankfest, not worth wasting time on those dailies as an alliance

14. BGs might be more uneven yes but it did improve que time a little and i for one prefer a unbalanced game over no game.
    So u are pretty much suggesting to have even more Bgs running that are half empty with completely unbalanced numbers, just so the horde has to wait less time in queue.
    And these Bgs are just used as a time sink, to give ppl something to do until the more prefered BG pops up. Then the old BG, together with the ppl that are still in it, is left unbalanced behind.
    Do u realise that this kills any competition and makes BGs a gambling game?
    This is realy the worse solution I can think of...
    Also saying that free fraction change will fix things is just wrong.
    Free faction change together with alliance perks fixed the population imbalance in the past. I don't see why it wouldn't fix it again.
    U see many ppl chose to play horde because they prefer it.
    I think there are plenty of horde pvpers, especially the one that still need honor gear, that would prefer the lower BG queue times on alliance side over the small racial advantage that they have on the horde side. The thing is that faction change to alliance cost 30 euro and they aren't willing to pay that.
    On the other hand there are many fully decked out alliance pvpers, players that don't need anything from BGs anymore and they are currently transfering for 30 euro to the horde just to have that racial advantage.
    U realy don't see how easy that problem could be fixed by making alliance faction change free and to disable horde faction change?
    The problem is that ppl prefer horde over alliance and yes u can fix this whit a bonus to play alliance but imo extra honor is a very very bad idea.
    This will mean alliance players will reach the point of no more honor gear sooner and then why BG?. yes at the start it might help get some ppl to alliance side but in the end its gonna bite u in the *** because ppl will stop BGing because they have their honor. (faster then they would normally have). So that measure might kill BGs in the future.
    A temporary honor bonus is, as the name indicates, only temporary. Once the factions are more balanced it can be immediatly disabled
    Also that honor bonus doesn't need to be incredible high. It would probably already be enough when its something like 10-20% extra honor.
    I find this solution 10 times better and less harmful for the quality of the server than adding 3 BG queue again. That would only lead to more uneven BGs and it doesn't fix the root of the problem, which is the faction imbalance.

15. http://prntscr.com/kdjux9
    thats how look like aliance 5 man premade 21pm st. Looks like not enough ppl to start bg or w/e other reason.

upd: http://prntscr.com/kdjwh8
    upd2: http://prntscr.com/kdjxrh - ended up with 33min, and bg looked like this

p.s: if u keep telling me that everything is fine, i'd say u r either stupid or fat troll.

First ... 34567 Last