1. I play horde and I would swap to Alliance if it was free. Have 7 friends who would come with me. Just too expensive to do with 5 toons.

2. A temporary honor bonus is, as the name indicates, only temporary. Once the factions are more balanced it can be immediatly disabled.
    What kind of incentive is that?
    "Hey, come Alliance and get boosted honor!"
    *Two weeks later boosted honor stops, people are pissed.*

Top that with free Horde > Alliance transfer and blocking Alliance > Horde transfers, thats a cluster **** waiting to happen.

Faction imbalance is a problem on the player's side, and shouldn't be up to staff to fix. Seriously. About the only thing i agree with is free horde > alliance, that way if people want to switch they can.

3. What kind of incentive is that?
    "Hey, come Alliance and get boosted honor!"
    *Two weeks later boosted honor stops, people are pissed.*

Top that with free Horde > Alliance transfer and blocking Alliance > Horde transfers, thats a cluster **** waiting to happen.
    Temporary alliance perks happend in the past and didn't cause any issues. I don't see why it would cause issues now.
    Faction imbalance is a problem on the player's side, and shouldn't be up to staff to fix.
    It was the staff who fixed the faction imbalance in the past by implementing these incentives to switch to alliance.
    Now its once again in the hand of the staff to balance the factions.
    The community wont be able to fix that issue by itself. Not as long as faction change cost 30 euro.
    Edited: August 2, 2018

4. I play horde and I would swap to Alliance if it was free. Have 7 friends who would come with me. Just too expensive to do with 5 toons.
    same as myslef and like 6 or 7 dudes who already quit, but will comeback if free transfer avaiable

5. should add the honor boost for ally again, would help alot

6. No need for extra perks. just let ppl transfer to aliance fro free, and disable transfer from aliance to horde. Thats it.
    Bus this threas is 1 month old so far and we still have not get any point from administration on this topic. Seems like theyre just fine with it.

7. alliance needs at least 3-4x more honour and probably free S4 weps too. You know, to balance things out

8. I would love to xfer as well but 30 is a very steep price. I don't fully know what's involved on the back end. If it requires them to manually do some leg work to move our characters over I can see why making the service free would be a headache.

Maybe just lower the price? 10 coins? Something more reasonable?

9. it used to be free for like a year

10. theres no legwork, it's all automated
    Thanks for the info! SWP seems like a difficult time for many private servers. I've been through a number of TBC SWP cycles and I've seen this exact issue play out before. I hope the staff can settle on a solution that will make the player base happy. In the meantime I'll hold out hopes for free xfer from horde to alliance,

11. http://prntscr.com/kppx3q

15min av que, 29min wsg que, nice. Month passed, nothing changed, just became worse....gj warmane

12. Hi,

Without mentionning pvp issues, since swp is released, i got char in both faction to keep an eye on AH, price are sometimes cut by half for different mats and pattern. (and craft for gloves/ring is hard to lookin for)

I think a "free H to A faction change" period, something like 1 or 2 month is welcome.
    Edited: September 2, 2018

13. Well people asked for A --> H transfers. Now rake in the profits with this in the form of PvP QQ.

First ... 4567 Last