1. July 9, 2018  
    At this point the damage is already done. Who would xfer to alliance after paying to go horde? They would have to implement large rewards for being alliance to motivate people. Should probably just disable pvp on the isle.
    Many ppl want to go to alliance but they just wait for free transfer like it was before. Consider that most of players have few chars and they wont pay to transfer all.
    We had almost balanced server when horde-ally free and ally-horde closed.
    Now pvp isnt fun anymore and in many cases not playable at all, but yet only little % of players speak about it on forum.
    Ppl still leaving server. Off course now we have new season so theres growth of population but after ppl get s4 we gona have huge decrease of pop.
    I guess warmane want to earn as many as possible on this realm. They dont care about realm wchich left few months before it get empty and wipe.

2. July 9, 2018  
    I hope something is done soon. I know I couldn't wait and xfered my mage over to alliance side. But tonight was just plain sad... Only 1 other team was queuen 3's. Yes, ONLY 1, and my guildy said the same was happening in 2's.

I love this server but this is the first time in a year that its felt this way, and its not a good feeling.

3. July 9, 2018  
    Enabling A > H transfer on this server was absurdly stupid decision. I've no idea what they were thinking. My guild alone lost about 6 people immediately after this. Especially considering that they knew perfectly well about imbalances and at server start had to lure horde in to play Alliance with perks and now they do this... I'm just... Speechless.

I don't even touch Quel'Danas dailies at the moment, there's no point and thankfully I don't REALLY need it. Even though I'd prefer to be able to play there safely, so, dear Warmane, if you have any sense left, please do something. Disabling pvp (making it alone a PVE zone, with ability to trigger pvp on/off) in this zone does sounds like a very good idea.

4. https://imgur.com/a/zPhZx9h

This is why faction balance feels so high.. because everytime there is an alliance advantage they corpse camp like their life depends on it.. So you'd best believe that being killed by Hordes occasionally, is your own damn fault.

5. Every single TBC server has had this problem. An overwhelming number of people play Horde because of their incredible racials. Vanilla had less of a problem with this due to the Paladin and Shaman population balancing it out fairly well.

6. Everything fine with ballance, did 600 hks at isle at 1st day.
    p.s playing for Alliance.

7. https://imgur.com/a/zPhZx9h

This is why faction balance feels so high.. because everytime there is an alliance advantage they corpse camp like their life depends on it.. So you'd best believe that being killed by Hordes occasionally, is your own damn fault.
    lmao... do us a favor and take a screen shot of a normal time in the day.... when you see a sea of blue as oppose to a sea of red players. If anything blame the morons that start to gank alliance players simply cuz they outnumber them. Don't hate on the alliance they finally form a raid and destroy anything that moves that is RED.

I have 400Hk's the other night. My group was probably the reason behind that screen shot. LOL

8. https://imgur.com/a/zPhZx9h

Are you seriously going to pretend that it doesn't go both ways and that the Horde playerbase is clearly on the moral highground?

9. I don't quite get what this fuss is about. I'm currently farming BG's for PVP gear as horde and it is a pain in the ***. Alliance side both outgear us and outnumber us pretty much every time. EOTS is the most unbalanced, i had 9 losses in a row yesterday.

10. exactly

I don't quite get what this fuss is about. I'm currently farming BG's for PVP gear as horde and it is a pain in the ***. Alliance side both outgear us and outnumber us pretty much every time. EOTS is the most unbalanced, i had 9 losses in a row yesterday.
    I dont understand what an imballance is always alliance trying to proove, they are wining 90% of eos and 80% wsg ... with honor boost etc.. well done warmane

11. u might be blind or cant read. Ill tryna make it clear for you. Its way to f***ing much horde on the server, coz every dog wants to play undead rogue/mage/lock bla bla bla...and as a horde player u simply have no allies to play against. All you do - log in, sit in que 20min, go afk, miss que, altf4.

Just check battlemasters in Shattrath at prime time, and there will be 10 allies and 50 hordes. Same story on isle - 1 ally for 10 horde.

3 month ago as horde player we had instant AV or WSG at any time of the day. Now WSG pops once per 30min, even for Aliance.

Balance f***ed up since transfer closed. Literally unable to play any bg's as horde player.

12. Lots of ppl just quit coz headbanging a wall in Shattrath isnt fun at all.
    Let ppl transfer h > a for free again and close a > h transfer at all. Maybe this will fix balance at least a bit and we will be able to play bg's at least twice per hour.

13. Lots of ppl just quit coz headbanging a wall in Shattrath isnt fun at all.
    Let ppl transfer h > a for free again and close a > h transfer at all. Maybe this will fix balance at least a bit and we will be able to play bg's at least twice per hour.
    transfering is biggest bull**** ever... it brokes TOO MANY horde guilds , lot of people just instantly left to alliance.... so now imagine that you are doing some progress on raiding and one day they will allow transfer for free and after that you realize tat you dont have tank , heal or whatever in your guild... no thanks

14. transfering is biggest bull**** ever... it brokes TOO MANY horde guilds , lot of people just instantly left to alliance.... so now imagine that you are doing some progress on raiding and one day they will allow transfer for free and after that you realize tat you dont have tank , heal or whatever in your guild... no thanks
    HORDE guilds? It breaks HORDE ****ing guilds?! You have about 75% more players than us and you whine here that it breaks HORDE guilds? Alliance barely has any raiding guilds left and WM still did an A>H transfers, despite knowing that we're going to lose even more players! Excuse me that I don't really feel much sorry for you.

15. server remains alive while it have healty pvp...u just must admit it, even if you are a pve player. Once bg's are dead - server is dead. Nuff said.
    And now we are heading to this, even with 7k online players (i doubt this nubers are real tho, no offence).
    If you again wnna open ur mouth and qq, just stop and try to check Shattrath battlemasters at prime time. You will see approximate horde > aliance ratio, and if smart enough make some conclusions.

First 1234 ... Last