1. July 8, 2018  

PVP lordaeron

hello, I'm new here and I wanted to ask how is the pvp here, if there are people playing arenas, bgs etc. or its only pve players

2. July 8, 2018  
    By the time you level up Warmane will release Crossrealm PvP connecting it with Icecrown that has 12k ppl for the most part of the day. But its fine even without it.

3. July 9, 2018  
    By the time you level up Warmane will release Crossrealm PvP connecting it with Icecrown that has 12k ppl for the most part of the day. But its fine even without it.
    IDK man, long time nothing from staff regarding Xrealm...
    would be nice to say atleast we are close/far/have some issues/whatever..
    Anyway PVP on lord is OK.

4. July 9, 2018  
    IDK man, long time nothing from staff regarding Xrealm...
    would be nice to say atleast we are close/far/have some issues/whatever..
    Anyway PVP on lord is OK.
    i dont think pvp is ok on lordaeron.
    If u want play av on 70 we need more ppls so we need crossrealm.Same on 80.There u fighting with same 20-30 pvp ppls only.We have 5k ppls on peak times and still when player cap was 3k on old realm pvp was more varied.Idk lord got too much pve ppls who doing daily rdf and 3 boss in icc and that enought for them... Will be better play vs donors than dead pvp

5. July 9, 2018  
    i dont think pvp is ok on lordaeron.
    If u want play av on 70 we need more ppls so we need crossrealm.Same on 80.There u fighting with same 20-30 pvp ppls only.We have 5k ppls on peak times and still when player cap was 3k on old realm pvp was more varied.Idk lord got too much pve ppls who doing daily rdf and 3 boss in icc and that enought for them... Will be better play vs donors than dead pvp
    PvE isn't that active neither... Either whole guilds log only to do a raid and log off, or the site counter isn't realistic.

6. PvP wise 79 twink bracket has bgs everyday. + wintergrasp has 40-80 people on each side in most of them(ofc not on night time) beside that it's true what pova says. too many people just being in a guild logging for 1 specific raid doing their daily rdf and that's it. i'm not a fan of Xrealm i never will be i used to play on old lord were we would have 1k peak population wise and no one complained. pvp can't be compared with Icecrown but why should it. they are 2 different realms. so if you're looking for PvP i'd go Icecrown for more activeness. but if you're ok sitting in que waiting and getting a pop here and there go Lord. it's more casual so to say.

7. too many people just being in a guild logging for 1 specific raid doing their daily rdf and that's it. ... i'm not a fan of Xrealm i never will be i used to play on old lord were we would have 1k peak population wise and no one complained.
    This. Interest for endgame PvP is more often than not confined to a group of PvP enthusiasts; the general population, especially Alliance, pits more emphasis on dailies and raids. This is why you tend to bump with the same players in BGs, even during peak hours.

Nonetheless, there's sufficient activity in 2v2, BGs and Wintergrasp for most of the day. Even during noon server time on a weekday, queues don't go more than 15 minutes, which is decent.

Endgame PvP just isn't worth leveling in normal rate. You'd even think the leveling struggle would make lvl 80 PvPers competent, but that isn't true. I would say Icecrown's scene is more competetive.

8. 70-79 PVP is non existent as far as Battlegrounds go. No idea about the 80s, though.

9. 70-79 PVP is non existent as far as Battlegrounds go. No idea about the 80s, though.
    Yeah, no. The ally and horde twink 79 guilds do bgs with each other almost every day, albeit only in peak EU hours.

10. 70-79 PVP is non existent as far as Battlegrounds go. No idea about the 80s, though.
    Rly?Then u play on wrong realm :d

11. Right now, there needs to be some serious power re-balancing with regards to BGs. Alliance run away with wins all the time. Same bunch of healers appearing in all or premade to suit the Alliance. Discouraging many Horde players from doing PvP and its killing the server slowly. No Horde player, especially fresh 80's with full tier sets want to do BGs because of the imbalance. Who do you contact to discuss a re-balance?

12. Right now, there needs to be some serious power re-balancing with regards to BGs. Alliance run away with wins all the time. Same bunch of healers appearing in all or premade to suit the Alliance. Discouraging many Horde players from doing PvP and its killing the server slowly. No Horde player, especially fresh 80's with full tier sets want to do BGs because of the imbalance. Who do you contact to discuss a re-balance?
    Problem is we don't have BG ORIENTED players enough. Crossrealm BG's will turn winning ratio for Horde don't worry. Icecrown have several BG instances running same time, Horde gets fast/ instant queues for premades. Even full premades for big BG's like Alterac Valley. Alliance queue is too long for big premades, ppl do solo queue as alliance and get raped by Horde premades.
    Lordaeron needs more BG oriented players. Now we have heavily PvE oriented players ratio, even at some BG's. Very good players and great gear. i don't blame if they chose Raid over "BG's - nonstop - night" . Also we have alot of players who still struggle with gearing for BG's.

Lordaeron have good players both factions, but we need more ppl overall to cover more BG instances rolling same time, not forgetting Alterac Valley ve don't have at all atm becourse there are not enough players. More active BG players equals better Horde winning ratio. Only real problem is how make this BG running interesting for Lordaeron ppl after Crossrealm hits. I can see in near future more "Pay to win Icecrowners" and bitterness about better geared friendly allies of our own faction at BG's already. BG statistics will look quite sad as Lordaeron player with dungeon bow lol

I had my suggestion for balancing this near future crossrealm as Lordaeron players view. Please read whole thread if commenting i hope. I don't make more rebelish dangerous revolution threatening comments in the current thread anymore :D
    Link to thread:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387007
    Edited: August 7, 2018

13. By the time you level up Warmane will release Crossrealm PvP connecting it with Icecrown that has 12k ppl for the most part of the day. But its fine even without it.
    dude it seems warmane cancelled cross realm or something rofl.... :(

hopefully everything is fine and they post something about it. Or otherwise rip