1. July 8, 2018  

This ban is false!

Hello guys. First of all i want to say that i've opened a ticket about that but the staff just ignored me and basically they did not do anything about that and i was unfairly banned.
    So i want to say that i have leveled 3 characters until lvl 80, got them around 6k gs, transfered one character from horde to alliance, donated to the server and suddenly i understand 2 of my accounts are banned. The past week i didn't have much time to play the game so i was logging in with my main account only to do RDF HC with each character. Two or three days ago i suddenly understood that my account is terminated due to Bot which is completely not possible.
    I wouldn't risk to use bots and get my account with these characters banned. I don't know even what the Bot does and why is it used, neither how to use it. This must be a huge mistake by the admin who banned me (or system's mistake). As i said i've never used bots or anything else different from addons.

My second account was also banned for the same reason which also must be a mistake. I have two level 80 horde characters there around 5.5k gs and i am playing with them only to do RDF HC. Actually with this account i haven't been logged in for about 1 week and when i tried to log in 2-3 days ago i understand the account is terminated. This is just not possible.

I also have 3rd account in which i have level 80 horde character 5.6k gs. It is not banned and i am able to play with it and I ensure you i am not using any illegal programs.

So i just wanted to say that basically i got unfair ban on two of my accounts. I am playing in this server for like 4-5 years. You see how many characters i leveled up and geared so i would not risk to get banned. You can not just ban random people and say they are using bots and to terminate the case!! Basically the staff just ignored my case and did nothing to show that i am using any bots. Please do NOT ignore this post. I want my accounts back, because i think that what happened is just ridiculous and i am not going to leave the things like this! I know I am right and i am not lying and you cannot terminated my accounts for nothing. I want the bans to be removed, if not - i want at least to show me proof of how and when i used bot (like a video, screenshot or w/e). Thank you!

2. July 8, 2018  
    You haven't mentioned what kind of ticket you made. You have to make a ban appeal using support system on website here. If that's not available, you can send an email to [email protected].

There are 2 ways such ban can happen without your participation:
    1. Someone else logged on your account and broke rules. You can enable 2 step authentication to protect your account from that.
    2. Someone is breaking rules using the same IP address as you. It usually happens if you use VPN but can also happen if you use a public network where everyone gets the same IP address, which may include mobile internet.

3. July 8, 2018  
    Thank you for the reply.
    Yes, i've created the ticket using the website regarding ban appeal and i got the answer from staff there without any proofs and the case was locked. It is only me who have access to the account. Unfortunately the 2-step authentication was not enabled but i haven't give my password to anyone else. So 1. is not eligible.
    Most probably 2. happened. My ISP uses dynamic IP so it changes every time. It looked a bit strange but when i checked the IP for my 2nd account the last log in was from Moscow, Russia which is not possible because I am living currently in Germany.
    What should I do in this case if it is a IP issue?

4. July 8, 2018  
    You can make a ban appeal once in 30 days. That's all you can do.

Your account is not completely secure unless 2 step authentication is enabled. Even if nobody else is supposed to know your password. But you can't check if someone has logged in game with your account since on website you can see only last login. If you tried to log in game, it's already showing your login attempt. But in such cases they usually see that the account was stolen and remove the ban when you make ban appeal.

5. July 8, 2018  
    You can make a ban appeal once in 30 days. That's all you can do.

Your account is not completely secure unless 2 step authentication is enabled. Even if nobody else is supposed to know your password. But you can't check if someone has logged in game with your account since on website you can see only last login. If you tried to log in game, it's already showing your login attempt. But in such cases they usually see that the account was stolen and remove the ban when you make ban appeal.
    I will enable the 2-step auth.
    Well with the 2nd account i couldn't even log in the game because it was already banned when i tried. As i mentioned earlier i haven't been playing with it for like 1 week and when i tried to log in i couldn't because it was already banned. Then i checked the IP for last login attempt and i saw that it comes from Moscow, Russia.

6. July 8, 2018  
    Then i checked the IP for last login attempt and i saw that it comes from Moscow, Russia.
    If that's not your IP then that's most likely how you got banned.

7. July 8, 2018  
    It is not my IP for sure. If this is the reason - how do i get unbanned? What am i supposed to do?

8. July 8, 2018  
    As I said, you can make a ban appeal once in 30 days. If your ban appeal gets rejected, you aren't supposed to try contacting them in other ways. You can make another ban appeal in 30 days and mention the login from different IP to try increasing your chance of getting unbanned.

9. July 8, 2018  
    Well this is absolutely unthinkable... So basically anyone can get banned fake reasons. Well hopefully at least i can see a proof - screenshot or video where i use bot or any server logs how did they detect that my account is using bot.

10. July 8, 2018  
    You won't see any proof. That's done to protect identity of the person who reported your char breaking rules. Their stance on it is that it's the account that breaks rules and gets banned and it doesn't matter who is playing on it at that moment. And you already see that your account was used from a different IP. They don't usually steal accounts to just play the game on them without breaking rules. If they see that an account is banned because it was stolen, they usually unban it. But there isn't really anything else you can do right now.

11. July 9, 2018  
    And you already see that your account was used from a different IP. They don't usually steal accounts to just play the game on them without breaking rules. If they see that an account is banned because it was stolen, they usually unban it.
    So when they see that? And do the staff see it at all? Do i have to wait 30 days for false ban just because they can not see that someone stole my account now instead of next month? They just don't give me the right to defend myself and prove that i'm not using any illegal software.. Imagine they "by any chance" decide next month that my ban will stay and ignore me again? So i have to wait another month while i was wrongly banned?? And this could continue forever.

12. July 9, 2018  
    That's how it works. In your next ban appeal you can mention that someone else has logged on your account from another country. If they can verify that your account was stolen, your chances of getting unbanned are pretty high. The other way of contacting them is by sending an email to [email protected] but you aren't supposed to do that when ban appeal option is available, even when it's rejected and you have to wait to make new one.

13. That's how it works.
    If this is the way how it works ... thanks. 1 month is absolutely enough time to quit this server and this is what i'll do. Man understands if the support and server is good in situations like this. So i've made my conclusion. I don't think they care that they are loosing people like that but soon or later it will affect the server if they keep on banning random people and then just refuse to see the truth. Cya

14. If this is the way how it works ... thanks. 1 month is absolutely enough time to quit this server and this is what i'll do. Man understands if the support and server is good in situations like this. So i've made my conclusion. I don't think they care that they are loosing people like that but soon or later it will affect the server if they keep on banning random people and then just refuse to see the truth. Cya
    any news, did they remove your ban ?

15. my account was also banned. and banned my friends' accounts. just forbidden and all. The ticket was closed. lol?
    wait a month and then get again an erroneous ban? no! conclusions about the server and their work are done. it is unlikely that we will play here again.

12 Last