1. July 8, 2018  

Unable to connect

I am having the exact same problem as G13Haze's post. I logged in for the first time yesterday for a few minutes. When I tried logging in an hour or 2 later I get the exact same connection problem as they have already described, "it says "connecting" and after about 10-20 seconds it says "unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support"

I've checked the realmlist files and all, and do not understand what the problem could be.

2. July 8, 2018  
    Not sure what worked, but I deleted cache file and restarted and I am able to log in again

3. July 9, 2018  
    Im having the same issue. I deleted my cache and it did not fix the problem.

Edit: I either get the "Unable to connect" message or the "world log in server is down" message.
    Edited: July 9, 2018

4. I have the exact same problems in the past 2 days. Either I am stuck at "Connecting.." for a lot of tries, either it goes in, I stay online 2 minutes , my latency goes crazy and then I get dced and the story repeats.... any fixes? I played before on the same connection and didn't had any problem.

5. I found a solution. First of all, I live in Cambodia (not sure if the region has an impact on it) but I looked at the FAQ. It suggested using a VPN if you cannot contact your ISP. I only speak limited Khmer as I am an American teaching English here. Also my landlord is the one who speaks with my ISP, so I cannot contact them.

That being said, the VPN work BUT it would DC every hour. I found the router in the hallway of the condo, unplugged it, and plugged it back in after 30 seconds. That actually fixed the problem.

I hope this helps.