1. July 7, 2018  

Removing BoJ Items - wtf

Hey,

first you enlarged the vendor, that everybody can buy stuff, than you restart the server and remove all the newly bought items!
    WTF???????

We have now a group without weapons, legs and chests. The old items are all disentchant

WTF??????????

WTF??????????

2. July 7, 2018  
    I dissed my items and now i have 900 gs lesser ^^

Thanks Warmane!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d6f9j7gAdY

3. July 7, 2018  
    Now ppl start to learn NOT TO SELL/DISENCHANT older gear for it might be useful later to get needed stats and other stuff.
    So its your fault you destroyed the gear.

My chest is gone aswell, but i dont cry since i have my older avoidance one, slackers.

4. July 7, 2018  
    Same problem here! I've disenchanted some of my gears after getting the new BoJ items! Now i CANNOT equip the new items after restart!!!

5. July 7, 2018  
    You dont need the old stuff, if the new one has the same stats but better values!

6. July 7, 2018  
    Whats the point in having new stuff when u can't use them?

7. July 7, 2018  
    Well you see, when a patch comes out and something seems ****y (a vendor that isn't supposed to be there, for example) it might not be the best idea to go replace as much gear as you can and get rid of the old as soon as possible. Just saying.

Most likely the vendors presence was an error, should it have been caught before release? Yes. Did they handle the situation appropriately? In my opinion, yes.

8. July 7, 2018  
    Can anyone link some information about how Quel'Danas progreession worked on retail?

9. July 7, 2018  
    Can anyone link some information about how Quel'Danas progreession worked on retail?
    Dunno rules about links, but http://et.worldofwarcraft.wikia.com/..._Sun_Offensive

10. July 7, 2018  
    its stuf problem not players, they can remove items but give boje back to players and old items if they de it, or just close vender and let people use items what they buy...

11. July 7, 2018  
    Well you see, when a patch comes out and something seems ****y (a vendor that isn't supposed to be there, for example) it might not be the best idea to go replace as much gear as you can and get rid of the old as soon as possible. Just saying.

Most likely the vendors presence was an error, should it have been caught before release? Yes. Did they handle the situation appropriately? In my opinion, yes.
    They enlarged the vendor not once, but multiple times! That looked liked it was there for purpose.

12. July 7, 2018  
    Mayhaps they were trying to get rid of it.

13. July 7, 2018  
    Nope ... I just wrote on global and beg them to enlarge that vendor named A..... And they did it. So I think they didnt know this vendor shouldnt be here at that moment but when SWP is released

14. July 7, 2018  
    I understand its annoying but i think u should just write a ticket on forum, provide information what you lost, and if possible give screenshot.
    GMs can read logs of players back to months, they'll give you refund.
    Yes its an unlucky mistake they forgot about this vendor.. But at least they removed it and avoided bigger chaos
    The players who have this kind of problem shouldnt be too many, not everyone has enchant prof and not everyone instantly sells/disenchants insantly his older gear, so i think GMs will be able to manage to refund evryone

15. July 8, 2018  
    maybe u also remove nether vortexes since u can still buy them x'D

123 Last