1. July 8, 2018  

Population overcrowding and Isle of Quel'Danas

The problem is that Isle of Quel'Danas was made with population CAP of 2495 in place, and in mind.
    If stats are correct, we have anywhere from 4-8 times that online at any one time.. However, mob respawn isn't buffed, Sentries aren't buffed to compensate for the ridiculous amount of ganking occuring (They should be able to kill players, however currently there is so much ganking going on that they literally hit nobody, ever).

Currently Isle of Quel'Danas is nothing but being ganked by multiboxers and/or 40 man raids. Congratulations, you've turned TBC into a bad Vanilla server.

Things need to be changed. People actually want to play the content, not be farmed by a sad runt on a 15 shaman multibox in the only hut that gives quests.

2. July 9, 2018  
    I agree they need to buff the **** out of the guards. But it was hella fun tonight when a group of 10/15 alliance cleared out the place for over an hour. I had like 300hks+.

3. July 9, 2018  
    not to mention that isle is totally fcked

npc which should be friendly and give daily quests are replaced with unfriendly moobs ... portal to isle from SC is missing ...
    Edited: July 9, 2018

4. July 9, 2018  
    not to mention that isle is totally fcked

npc which should be friendly and give daily quests are replaced with unfriendly moobs ... portal to isle from SC is missing ...
    what a failguy

5. July 9, 2018  
    The problem is that Isle of Quel'Danas was made with population CAP of 2495 in place, and in mind.
    If stats are correct, we have anywhere from 4-8 times that online at any one time.. However, mob respawn isn't buffed, Sentries aren't buffed to compensate for the ridiculous amount of ganking occuring (They should be able to kill players, however currently there is so much ganking going on that they literally hit nobody, ever).

Currently Isle of Quel'Danas is nothing but being ganked by multiboxers and/or 40 man raids. Congratulations, you've turned TBC into a bad Vanilla server.

Things need to be changed. People actually want to play the content, not be farmed by a sad runt on a 15 shaman multibox in the only hut that gives quests.

Its 100% fine. Its a pvp server not a pve server. deal with it

6. July 9, 2018  
    isle has been out TWO DAYS. how many ****ing threads are people going to post about this?
    do you know what happened when isle came out in retail? the first week was gankfest.
    so ****ing live with it, and if its going to keep making you cry stay away from isle for a week until it settles down.
    this isnt rocket science guys

7. July 9, 2018  
    I haven't had many issues for respawns, but I would like to say that the amount of ganking is a bit nuts in the quest hub...guards should definitely be buffed to compensate, I watched multiple people just straight up ignoring NPC's as they beat on them. I tested and was getting hit for roughly 200-300 with no pvp gear on a ele shaman in mostly cloth. The guards are literally hitting you with wet noodles, so there is no consequence or deterrence for pvping in what is intended to be a neutral hub.