1. July 9, 2018  

Starting a new story

Hey there, im a 26 old guy from Germany, that just started on this server to get some TBC-feeling back.

My Problem is, im the first time on Allience side and that makes it kind of hard to quest/lvl up for me.

At the moment i lvled a Rogue on lvl 20.

Someone can give me some tipps, like where i can get better EQ? Becuase im still have to use my Skinning Knife as Second Weapoon...
    And someone got some Gold for a beginner, that i can buy my Skills, Poisen etc. on the Roguetrainer. Maybe a Mount or something...

Sorry, for begging like this, but atm it is just frusttraiding.

Greetings!

You can add me ingame and send me some latter or something: Platschu

2. July 9, 2018  
    If it's frustrating, find a way to fix it that doesn't involve begging - there are plenty of solid guides for leveling out there, and there are plenty of solid guides towards making money aimed at TBC. You don't need people to give you stuff, that'll only encourage laziness.

3. July 9, 2018  
    Leveling melee is rough on this server. One of the best ways to stay relevant is to buy white quality vendor weapons. You will always be missing slots / undergeared until lvl 70

4. July 9, 2018  
    Create another account and level a BM hunter at the same time as your rogue.