1. July 9, 2018  

How to change realm?

Hi , i downloaded MoP from war mane, but there is only one realm (FrostWolf) FrostWolf isn't popular and there is big xp rate, is there any solution to change a realm to Lordareon, i want to play on lordaeron cuz it's 1x xp rate, i love low xp rates and it's medium popular. FrostWolf is dead.... How to change realm to lordaeron (MoP) Thanks!!

2. July 9, 2018  
    Hi , i downloaded MoP from war mane, but there is only one realm (FrostWolf) FrostWolf isn't popular and there is big xp rate, is there any solution to change a realm to Lordareon, i want to play on lordaeron cuz it's 1x xp rate, i love low xp rates and it's medium popular. FrostWolf is dead.... How to change realm to lordaeron (MoP) Thanks!!
    Frostwolf is the only MoP realm. Lordaeron is a Wotlk 3.3.5 realm. To play on that, you would need to download the 3.3.5 client.

3. July 9, 2018  
    Nope...Lordaeron is a WotLK Server...so unless you need to download WotLK and start playing there...sry bro

4. You can switch to another private server by googling one, finding one you'd probably like, and changing your Realmlist.WTF or whatever the file is for MoP to the new server's portal. But tbh i recommend just sticking with Warmane and dealing with it.