1. 1 Week Ago  

Thank you.

I wish to say thank you to people who scripted 3d boss in MGT. Well done.

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago  
    yesh, its awesome. hunter traps, rogue kicks and gouges etc. feels like 5x5 arena.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Would be even cooler if they included the missing randomization of that boss though. As far as I remember, the encounter varies each time and there are other mobs too. Or is that in heroic only? I haven't tried the hc version yet.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Would be even cooler if they included the missing randomization of that boss though. As far as I remember, the encounter varies each time and there are other mobs too. Or is that in heroic only? I haven't tried the hc version yet.
    We've gotten different mobs every time on heroic. Only ever did it once on normal so I have no idea. I'd assume it works there too.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Yeh, sincerely, thankyou for creating this scenario where no group will take any melee, because "Only ranged can do MGT hc sorry".

No pug will go without a lock + mage combo, despite how many times you tell them that it's easily doable if people just listen.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Legit, it's better, easier and faster to take 2 healers over taking any melee.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    And this is a problem why? The devs made the fight blizzlike to their ability. If your groups are filled with *****s, that sounds like another problem entirely. If a fight is easier to 2 heal, then so what? You can probably say that about a lot of fights tbh.

Melee are fine to have. I've gone 4 times and had a melee in every group.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    Melee are fine to take. But why should I take a random melee who's probably ******ed and brings nothing to the group instead of a random warlock/mage who's probably ******ed but has a cc and isn't in melee range?

10. 1 Week Ago  
    Ergo, the problem ^

"why would i take a melee when i can take a mage+lock".. Entire server thinking like that = Bad.