1. July 9, 2018  

Thank you.

I wish to say thank you to people who scripted 3d boss in MGT. Well done.

2. July 9, 2018  

3. July 9, 2018  
    yesh, its awesome. hunter traps, rogue kicks and gouges etc. feels like 5x5 arena.

4. Would be even cooler if they included the missing randomization of that boss though. As far as I remember, the encounter varies each time and there are other mobs too. Or is that in heroic only? I haven't tried the hc version yet.

5. Would be even cooler if they included the missing randomization of that boss though. As far as I remember, the encounter varies each time and there are other mobs too. Or is that in heroic only? I haven't tried the hc version yet.
    We've gotten different mobs every time on heroic. Only ever did it once on normal so I have no idea. I'd assume it works there too.

6. Yeh, sincerely, thankyou for creating this scenario where no group will take any melee, because "Only ranged can do MGT hc sorry".

No pug will go without a lock + mage combo, despite how many times you tell them that it's easily doable if people just listen.

7. Legit, it's better, easier and faster to take 2 healers over taking any melee.

8. And this is a problem why? The devs made the fight blizzlike to their ability. If your groups are filled with *****s, that sounds like another problem entirely. If a fight is easier to 2 heal, then so what? You can probably say that about a lot of fights tbh.

Melee are fine to have. I've gone 4 times and had a melee in every group.

9. Melee are fine to take. But why should I take a random melee who's probably ******ed and brings nothing to the group instead of a random warlock/mage who's probably ******ed but has a cc and isn't in melee range?

10. Ergo, the problem ^

"why would i take a melee when i can take a mage+lock".. Entire server thinking like that = Bad.