1. I had just started playing on it. If you just had fixed all the bugs, you'd probably have more audience for Neltharion.
    Seriously, you couldn't even play as worgens.
    I really hope you work on it again in the future and people ask for it because the expansion looked phenomenal...

2. I've donated over 1k Euros in Neltharion, I lost 13 full geared chars, titles, achivements, 2 guilds (both level 25) that I owned and a lot of gold. I don't feel like warmane needs to give me anything back. If they simply opened a fresh new cata realm I would be very happy even without a refound of all those things.
    You're a saint. I have just under 1k in Nelth, but am not nearly as anti-materialistic as you. If you created an actual poll that only Neltharion donors could vote on, I suspect that the vast majority of them would feel similar to me.

I would be happy if they opened a new cata realm that the refunded coins would be restricted to, but that doesn't seem likely in the near future given their official message.

3. Can someone of the staff @Mercy(been on the post a lot) or someone else answer this serious question,why are we not able to transfer to TBC only,i would really like to play there that's the only expansion i didn't play here so are you considering this a possibility as well???

4. funny joke

staff has limitations and i don't think a cata toon would be possibly able to be transferred to tbc

5. i only need to transfer exbfs ignore list. nm gear mount or guild banks. ...kek

serious now,
    - Please guide us the policy of transfering, gear mount gold things in bag, things in guild bank, items that is advance for destinate expansion, achievement etc.
    - Please give us few weeks to arrange it.
    - can 1 account with few characters, transfer separately in 2 realm, ex: 2 accs to one and 4 to another?

i dont wanna dramas about who cause this, your business, your choice. thx for a good time

**** i dont have friends to be emo and say thank you. /cri

6. I like the ideea, but what about original names on characters? Because I dont wanna lose my original name, wich is my name.

7. Just give guys back coins they ever spent on neltharion without time limitation and let them quietly chose realm they wana play.

8. Just give guys back coins they ever spent on neltharion without time limitation and let them quietly chose realm they wana play.
    That may not be the worst idea giving that Icecrown for example is fully progressed realm and people comming from Neltharion would be greatly undergeared, or other soultion would be match the gear from Nelth to the WoTLK or MoP realm. For example. Cataclysmic for Wrathful, DS gear for ICC and so on.

9. lack of demand for the Cataclysm expansion? Are you serious? If you open Cata again I'm sure the other realms will die. INSTANT.

10. lack of demand for the Cataclysm expansion? Are you serious? If you open Cata again I'm sure the other realms will die. INSTANT.
    Not so sure warmane is known in the private server community for the Wrath of the Lich king servers not for their cataclysm servers plus neltharion was a buggy mess that whould require a lot of work and time invested in it to be made in a decent server to the point that it whouldnt worth fixxing it or at least that is my opinion

11. Well it's sad that it went down . I played on neltharion even when cata was not realised so it's sad to see such long time active server goes down. I had full dk pve/pvp end game geared and also a retri. Somehow now i dont find lk and mop expansions that much intresting even if i have 1 or2 chars there. It was good to play here but i think i'll go to play on hades-wow 1x cata realm and come back here if some cata realm rise up again with full working and scripted FL, DS and other dung and raids. Btw i think that it went down so hard coz first Fl got bagged coz of some exploits and then the upcome of BC ruined it all for cata.

12. So if any1 wana continue on cata can come on that server its new with fl just getting opend and lets go raid cata raids again .

13. Thats rly sad! :( Havent played on cata for a while but still, feels like old friend of my has died! :( DDS 4 life!

14. This would be dumb. you transfer as a lvl 85, starting at 85 with the same gear. just gear yourself up like the rest of us.

15. I dont see my neltharion char on icecrown. Is there any technical way to move it or it will automatically mirrored on icecrown?

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last