1. Yeah I refuse to just get a naked toon for a downgraded server thats some BS

2. I have no idea why anyone is thinking they are going to get a naked character. Seriously.

3. im pretty sure these guys are either trolling or just plain out read one post and than comment. Thanks for putting up with this mercy lol.

4. Im pretty happy with that result, this realm was basically dead. Waiting for more info, can't wait to switch to Icecrown

5. I have no idea why anyone is thinking they are going to get a naked character. Seriously.
    No joking around this time, but I honestly think one of the big problems for many is that the class they played in Cata is not necessarily the class they wish to play in either WotLK or MoP, so they're more concerned about getting coins back than downgrading or upgrading characters. The whole "naked character" thing is of course preposterous.

6. And if you had a char on neltharion and you want him on icecrown you have to do something and if so what?

7. And if you had a char on neltharion and you want him on icecrown you have to do something and if so what?
    We don't know yet. Wait until the end of the month for more potential info.

8. I didn't understand is the system implemented or we have to wait to play? If it is implemented how do we do it?

9. I didn't understand is the system implemented or we have to wait to play? If it is implemented how do we do it?
    The Cata server is still up and running for now, so you can play on it if you so wish. The system has not been implemented (or perhaps even developed yet). More potential info at the end of July, like he said.

10. I'd srsly be happy even with naked char.. all of my achivs and mounts and stuff like that.
    but some kind of gear would be nice aswell if possible

11. Sad to hear this.
    Coins, boost, gold, gear, etc,. Cant represent the time life of the community (in-game friendship) .

12. I'd srsly be happy even with naked char.. all of my achivs and mounts and stuff like that.
    but some kind of gear would be nice aswell if possible
    All achievs and mounts - if you are going to Icecrown (Wrath), I believe it is easy to see why this may not be possible.

13. You guys ever gonna make a kinda icecrown 2 server , for new comers to experience the full expantion experience , instead of pretty much only icc runs lol . a fresh server with gradual raid unlocks and stuff like that ^^????

14. i miss those old times when a guild was progessing tru a raid slowly gearing and feeling the reel mission accomplish things

15. so what exactly is happening to our account especially for donors cause i puts nearly 1000$$$ canadian if u do the math canadian to euro is alot of money are u gunna give us the coins back for other expoansions

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last