1. so what exactly is happening to our account especially for donors cause i puts nearly 1000$$$ canadian if u do the math canadian to euro is alot of money are u gunna give us the coins back for other expoansions
    why do you think you're entitled to anything, even as a donator rofl

2. What happens to the coin we have brought? would appreciate if u gave all the coins back soo we could use it to play on other realm like u did the last time it something like this happened. Thanks pls consider my idea cuz i dont want spend 200$ again lmao

3. why do you think you're entitled to anything, even as a donator rofl
    This rhetoric got stale several pages ago, buddy. Instead of attacking people, discuss the issue with them.

4. Is there an eta on when we will get more information regarding transfering characters? So sad to hear neltharion is finally going down, had many fun times with friends all the way back to the beginning.

- Shockadinz GM of <Dude Wheres My Gear>

5. This rhetoric got stale several pages ago, buddy. Instead of attacking people, discuss the issue with them.
    Yea the issue here is people thinking they need to have some compensation for the money they spent on molten. Half the posts are about "i spent xxx amount of money what are you gonna do about it". Their issue is not understanding how things work or not wanting to understand how things work in hope they will get compensations. Molten could absolutely just close the server and that would be that. It would look lame but they would be totally in their right since people are DONATING money. Check what the word donation means.

What will this community do when Molten closes the doors? Will you find out where they live and demand the thousands of euro you spent here? You people will throw so much **** in the staffs way like you never played enjoyed playing here and your dog just died.

To me its just funny seeing 20+ year olds not understanding how things work

That dude is right, players here are entitled to nothing.

6. Well i know i won't be getting all achis like ICC or cata achivs but it would be nice to get some ICC perhaps.. and ofcourse not getting mounts like Green Fire Hawk or vots.

7. It's not just a difference of magnitude. There's also the difference of potential loss of players vs. the current situation of the bulk Cataclysm players have already moved on to other realms or servers. If we didn't provide "compensation" for the "Moltdown", we probably would have lost more players than we did. Whereas in the current situation, we may lose 50 or 100 players. Then it is also a difference of sudden catastrophic failure vs. failure that happened long ago already. If we were not to compensate players here on this (again, not saying there won't be such a thing), how much would we lose compared to what we could have lost during the "Moltdown"?
    But that isnt true at all, you didnt lost players during the moltdown, you lost the people after the moltdown, since u simply didnt cared about Cataclysm, cause u focussed urself as team on WOTLK and MOP. Cataclysm was the player base that made Warmane aka Molten Big as it is with the Donations, and after that u simply let us alone until the death....

8. Again, you're not really trying to discuss it. You're just attacking people presenting other ways for Warmane to do it and asking questions regarding the coins spent. You're adding nothing to the thread, is what I'm saying.

9. ... you're not really trying to discuss it. You're just attacking people presenting other ways for Warmane to do it and asking questions regarding the coins spent. You're adding nothing to the thread, is what I'm saying.
    Yeah, Resistance is futile... Captain. And don't be greedy, your money is gone - deal with it.

10. Again, you're not really trying to discuss it. You're just attacking people presenting other ways for Warmane to do it and asking questions regarding the coins spent. You're adding nothing to the thread, is what I'm saying.
    You're the one who isn't trying to discuss anything, just to shut down people arguing about the assumed mandatory full refund some people demand by saying they aren't adding anything, while at no point doing the same to the people who are just repeating said demand without adding anything different themselves. Stop it.

11. What's going to happen with my Legendary Daggers?

12. Entitled is surely strong word to use here. Original purpose why people donated money to get coin was under the assumption of using that item until this server closes down. However, as we know right now, Warmane have other servers where they are capable of moving their characters with equivalent amount or less. By no means i am saying that Warmane should refund full coins people have spent in Neltharion, but what i am saying is maybe we can get compensation for our lost characters and progression in Neltharion. If there is NO refund, people will lose the faith on buying coin and their stability. I think that is what the other guy was trying to say.

13. Just delete all chars, if you are good players nothing can stop u to be max ilvl on WoTLK or MoP. U enjoyed all items u paid for. I never donated single item and have bunch of full bis heroes. FLAWLESS ftw .

14. yea sounds good. Just invest another 150 days until you get everything again. Simple right? no, casual players simply don't have that much time and should get compensated for that. It took me a long time to BiS up my chars. Some ppl might enjoy gearing, i don't.

15. What happens to coins that were spent on items for Cata characters?

Lol ridiculous rly , closed server and fu** ppl !

THANKS WARMANE !!!

First ... 61415161718 ... Last